Author Topic: MAPLERS UNITE!!!  (Read 2851 times)

Offline Kyokun17

• Oni
MAPLERS UNITE!!!
« on: July 18, 2007, 05:25:08 pm »
Heya anyone out there thats going to the con play maplestory? i think it would be cool if we all got the chance to meet and converse about the craziness we encounter in maplestory

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Re: MAPLERS UNITE!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 10:16:21 pm »
I'm on, but I haven't played in a few months.

Offline HeavenscloneX

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 02:55:48 pm »
I play Maple Story...haven't done so for a while now though.  Mainly because of computer troubles that I need to fix.

I play as Xegris on Bera.  Meetin' up would be cool.  Maybe the night before the first day of the con?
~Yatta Dante
The Anime Hunters

Offline Kyokun17

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 10:19:38 pm »
either that or the first day of the con imma be cosplaying as my charry which is like all red with a pico pico hammer mainly for the fact of i told my fans who are going to kumoricon at maple-radio.com that i would go as my maple-charry  Kyokun17 of windia

Offline omniwarrior

• Sailor Scout
    • http://omniwarrior.tripod.com/
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 11:24:52 am »
I have never played it, but I would love to check it out.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me...so tie me up and throw me down and show me that you like me...

Offline BakaBishonen

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 11:59:14 pm »
imo i tried but it got kinda boring, i guess since its free u cant complain, but yea i rather play audition online rythm action-ness
zero kiryu - 95% done

Offline Kyokun17

• Oni
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 01:01:59 am »
it is a rather fun game if you start a new character start one in the Windia server and look me up (Kyokun17) and i can give ya a hand whenever ya need it and possibly fund you for awhile because as you lvl up more it gets more expensive but yeah also for you already existing mapler check out www.maple-radio.com its a free online radio station dedicated to the maplers so you guys have some cool beats to listen to instead of the boring background music if ya check it out try and catch one of my shows (Dj Kyo) tho that was an easy guess o.o but yeah you can get it from nexon.net