Author Topic: Looking for romm(y/ies)  (Read 2708 times)

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Raiphin Cosplay Facebook Page
Looking for romm(y/ies)
« on: April 16, 2007, 02:36:20 pm »
Hi, I'm interested in going to Kumoricon, but would definitely need to get a room--I live pretty near Seattle ^ - ^;;;;

I'm 23, female, cosplayer, upbeat but relatively quiet--looking for one or more females who've got space in their room.

I don't wanna commit to registration until i know I can find a place to crash, so I'm hoping there are people out there interested in paying less money for their hotel room!

I'm also interested in people in the Seattle area who want to hitch a ride down probably Saturday morning, splitting gas money or suchlike.

~Raiphin
~Raiphin~
facebook.com/RaiphinCosplay

Upcoming Cons: GGC, Akicon, Sakuracon
Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)

Offline Nagi_Hino

• Oni
a roomie
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 03:48:05 pm »
i have a room reserved for the time of the con......from the 1st til the third. i Live just north of Seattle about 30mins. you could hitch a ride with me and if interested crash in my room. i advise you now that i have a King sized deluxe room at the Hilton. it would be $122 for your part for the room. that is half. the room total cost is $244.02. it would be just the two of us.

I'm a 20, female, love anime and cons, a lot of fun. i go to Sakura-con every year for about 6 years, this would be the first time for me going to Kumori-con.
"don't make me come down there"

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Raiphin Cosplay Facebook Page
Looking for romm(y/ies)
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 09:20:17 am »
that sounds pretty perfect, how would you want to go about planning? Or wait until closer to con? If you have paypal I could give you like, 30 or 40 dollars as 'downpayment' so you know I won't flake out last minute. We could also meet up briefly sometime beforehand for the "nope, you don't appear to be a freaky serial killer" check.

~Raiphin
~Raiphin~
facebook.com/RaiphinCosplay

Upcoming Cons: GGC, Akicon, Sakuracon
Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)

Offline Nagi_Hino

• Oni
Looking for romm(y/ies)
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 01:15:03 pm »
we can plan it out as soon as you want.....i like to have things planned out perfectly before hand anyways, only because i like to know what i'm doing especially when i have to get the time off for it from work. sure we could do a meet up to make sure that ......"nope, you don't appear to be a freaky serial killer". and unfortunately i don't have paypal but if when we meet up if you want to drop me a downpayment that works just fine.

i'm free Thursdays and Fridays all day and saturday and sunday before noon. let me know of a time and place and we can meet up.
"don't make me come down there"