Author Topic: xxxHolic/Tsubasa/Clamp Cosplay.  (Read 3076 times)

Offline OtokoNoShufu

• Sailor Scout
xxxHolic/Tsubasa/Clamp Cosplay.
« on: April 14, 2007, 12:50:15 pm »
Alright, Boys and Girls...

Anyone planning on brining their Clamp cosplay to Kumori?  I've got my Watanuki uniform set to go.  I'm hoping that we'll be able to get a group together this time for a big Photoshoot and maybe that picnic too. ^__^  

As with before, we can keep a checklist of series and cosplay upfront on the thread.  Gambatte!
Am I on one of those hidden camera shows?

Offline kyonichi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 03:43:04 pm »
It would be fun to pick a character from Tsubasa and have several outfits from the different worlds they travel to...  Maybe for Sakuracon next year, since I already have my hands full for K-con.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 11:51:47 pm »
i plan on going as sumomo
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Raiphin Cosplay Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 09:32:07 am »
It looks probable that I will make it for Kumori-con, in which case I might bring my Yuuko red bat outfit--depending on car space and how hot it is. ~_~

~Raiphin
~Raiphin~
facebook.com/RaiphinCosplay

Upcoming Cons: GGC, Akicon, Sakuracon
Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 10:49:11 pm »
My friend may be coming down from Canada. If she is she'll be cosplaying as Freya from Chobits and I'll be Chii. Otherwise it's just Tohsaka and Lolita for me.
Sakuracon 09- A.B.A or S-ko, Subaru, & Sophitia
Kumoricon 09- Guilty Gear, Who knows, & SECRET!!!

THE GUILTY BRIGADE COSPLAY GROUP!
http://www.myspace.com/guilty_brigade

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 06:47:55 am »
I was thinking about one of Syaoran's alternate costumes in Tsubasa, but I'm not quite sure. :3 So many cosplays planned, only one con ...

Offline Roy_in_a_skirt

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 02:14:09 am »
My friends and I are doing a xxxHOLiC cosplay group, and I got voted Watanuki. ;D

It looks like our Himawari is going to be a crossplayer unless we can convince someone else to take over for Himawari and have him be Mokona. I really don't think he'll go for the Mokona costume, though. It's going to be too hot for him. T_T

We're having issues with our Maru and Moro, though. Those costumes are not easy to make.

UPDATE: Our Himawari decided that he was going to be Watanuki instead of me, so we're missing a Himawari. We'll have two cosplayers of the Doumeki family - our original Doumeki as Shizuka and Myself as Haruka. Also, our Yuuko's costume is now giving me more trouble than Marudashi and Morodashi are. :'(

UPDATE II: We have no Maru or Moro, as our Moro left and our Maru became our Himawari. I hope we have enough time this week to finish all of our costumes.  :-\
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 05:05:47 pm by Roy_in_a_skirt »
Kumoricon 2005 I went as Roy Mustang and wore a skirt on Monday with a note saying "I lost a bet with Hawkeye" attached to it, hence the username.
'06: Shuuhei
'07: Doumeki Haruka
'08: Kurogane
'09: Wolfwood (sort of)
'10: Gakuran-style uniform

Offline TsubakiDesu

• Oni
Re: xxxHolic/Tsubasa/Clamp Cosplay.
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 05:52:21 pm »
I will be cosplaying as Sakura.
Cosplay 08 {Days not decided}:
~Uchiha Itachi
~Azmaria Hendric {Blue Dress w/ wings}
~Higurashi Kagome

Possibly:
~Yuu Kanda
~A Random Maid

Offline YumeMegami

• Cabbit
    • http://www.yume-megami.deviantart.com
Re: xxxHolic/Tsubasa/Clamp Cosplay.
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2007, 06:31:10 pm »
I don't know for sure if I will, but I've got a Tomoyo-hime (tsubasa) costume from last year k-con and this year's sakuracon.
I don't know if I'll actually wear this this time or not. Seeing as how I've got a Delphine (last exile) costume I'm working on.
~Yume
<u><b>Kumoricon 2007</b></u>
-Delphine-sama (<i>Last Exile</i>) --> Saturday, Sunday(?), Monday