Author Topic: Cosplay Hat help!  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
Cosplay Hat help!
« on: August 22, 2007, 10:27:22 pm »
Yea so I ordered my costume and it came with a hat and when it got here everything fit except the hat and I need to know where to get a plain white bucket hat? The cosplay that I am doing looks like this: http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/f/f6/150px-Tk2.jpg

So if any one knows where I can get a hat like that tell me please! Also a better description is that it looks like the Hat Giligan wears from Giligan's island (well it looks like that) So just tell me if you know where to find one or know someone who could make it for me!

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
Re: Cosplay Hat help!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 02:09:25 am »
I dunno where you live, but I got a bucket hat at Nordstrom RACK, only it had a rainbow strip around it, but I took that off and it looked great. It was for my Urahara costume, so I just put on the stripes and it was all set to go. It was pretty cheap, too, if I recall correctly.

Of course that was more than a year ago, but you might be able to find one on ebay (but be careful on how long it takes to ship, because KumoriCon's coming up really soon, as you probably know).
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...