Author Topic: Any Kadaj out there?  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Pixie Stix

• Cabbit
Any Kadaj out there?
« on: January 08, 2007, 03:30:09 pm »
Or any of the Silver Haired Men at all?

For 07 I'm planning as cosplaying as Kadaj, but I want to know if somebody else is already doing that and it's fully decided that they're going as Kadaj. I'd like to go as Yazu if there's already a Kadaj there. I'd even go as Loz if there's a Kadaj and Yazu.

--

Dx Well .. I've been thinking a lot about Kadaj's cosplay, and I know I have until September but should I just buy it off of Ebay or make it? If I do make it  I have no idea how I'd work with all that leather just to make his outfit.
I'm not sure how good I am at making cosplay, probably not that good at all considering that the only things I've made were Orochimaru's bow and the vest of Dinosaur Ryuuzaki from Yuugiou who I cosplayed as at Anime Expo 05. Both were hand-made, too so they fell apart on the first day. That's right..no sewing machine, and It was my first time sewing, too! TT_TT
-
Help on Kadaj cosplay tips?
Any advice?
Anything to say?
Kumo 08: Warp/Kaiba from Kaiba

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
Any Kadaj out there?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 10:20:02 pm »
I'll fall under the 'anything to say' category.

I had to hand-sew my Sasuke cosplay, as well as any other ones I'm going to have to make .-.

It sucks to work without a sewing machine... It takes so long!! T-T
Meh. Shuichi and possibly an ANBU outfit shouldn't be too hard without a sewing machine, right?

Oh, but because I want to give advice... uh...

... *thinks of something random*

Oh. Anywhere that you /think/ you can use hot glue, you usually can. Buy a couple hundred sticks, and enjoy yourself |3