Author Topic: For Trade: Trigun Maximum #5 + Others  (Read 2806 times)

Offline Shiv

• Sailor Scout
For Trade: Trigun Maximum #5 + Others
« on: September 12, 2006, 12:01:34 am »
As the title states I have an extra Trigun Maximum #5 (unread, unopened, undamaged) for trade. I accdeintally bought it instead of #7 when at the con, much to my dismay. In addition to that I have a few other things I've realized I'd be willing to trade, now that I've gone through my small collection. All manga is in very good condition except where otherwise noted. Refer to [bracketed] numbers for information on damaged items. I live in Portland so if you're local and we can meet up somewhere that'd make things that much easier!

For Trade:
Trigun Maximum #5
Blade of the Immortal: Heart of Darkness (#7)
Blade of the Immortal: Secrets (#6?) [1]
Get Backers #1
Dragon Ball #2 [2]

Wanted:
Trigun Maximum #7
Akira #4
Full Metal Panic #3 and #4
Battle Angel Alita - Tears of an Angel (#2)
Battle Angel Alita - Killing Angel (#3)
Battle Angel Alita - Angel of Chaos (#7) <- Least desirable
Blade of the Immortal #1 and #2 (Would love to do an even trade for 6 and 7 if anyone is interested, these were a gift given by parents who didn't know the order of the series and it's killing me not being able to read it)
Gungrave #1
Hellsing #1 and #2
Rebirth #12 and above
Scion #2 (Yes, I know this isn't manga)

Got something else? Let me know and we'll talk! I'm not terribly interested in anything from a series I haven't started unless you can offer volume #1, just so you know.

[1]: Slight edge wear on the cover. Cover denting. Otherwise excellent interior condition.

[2]: Less than optimal condition. Front binding is unsticking a bit from the cover on the inside and the front cover has several fold/crease marks. Front inside page has a dent inflicted from whatever creased it. Slight dent/fold in back cover, small. Everything else is in fine condition. (This was my "Never loan your manga to anyone you don't REALLY trust lesson." I also lost #1 in the same loan.)