Author Topic: First Episode Theater, And Questions  (Read 2373 times)

Offline stonemonkthewise

• Cabbit
First Episode Theater, And Questions
« on: September 10, 2006, 02:01:13 am »
Ok, First off on Saturday 2nd Sep 06, I had finally made it inside the con around Noon.  Since It's also my first time going to one, I was dissoriented as to what to do.  After starting out in the Merchant Hall looking through all the items, I explored the con and eventually discovered the Viewing Rooms.

I walk into Viewing One around 2pm when First Episode Theater is on.
Here's my QUESTION 1:
Does Anyone know any of the anime titles aired during Saturday, if so could you list them please?

Anyway, I entered and saw a schoolgirl in a classroom, suddenly the lights go out and a golf ball head wraped in a white bed sheet appears.  The room then around it turns red and the "face" of the "jack in the box" looks evil or demonic, and pursues this girl around the school in a terrifying manner.
I stepped out briefly to invite my friend in to check it out...
Going back in.  This Girl is in a "store" with another and both are talking about dreams and such.  Eventually she is in her own nightmare world when two samurai shamans appear weilding a sword and a bazooka, they fight the dream monster, win, and hand the "dream Fragment card" to the girl saying they only disassemble dreams and cannot destroy them. ALSO there are hints to some lesbianism or something...

QUESTION 2: Does anyone know this Titles Name, or any other helpful info?

Offline Kei-Kei

• Chibi
First Episode Theater, And Questions
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 02:39:26 am »
That anime is called "Yume Tsukai", here's a link to some info on it. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6199

[size=9]"I laughed, I cried, I died; inside."[/size]