Author Topic: Please help me!  (Read 3201 times)

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
    • Angel Sorrows: The Official Tainted Angel Website (OS)
Please help me!
« on: August 31, 2006, 08:58:04 pm »
I have to know when I can come in and set up my stuff for the vending room.  I need to know this because I have an important contest to host and I am also selling my work in the vending room.  I plan on getting there around 9 to set up, make it to the opening ceremonies and then coming back to my booth or the panel room.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Parents; be good to your kids.... they'll be choosing your nursing home.

Offline maetel

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/maetel9/
Please help me!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 08:28:41 am »
the dealer's room opens at 10, if that helps any

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
Please help me!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 09:52:08 am »
Yeah, I read that it opens at 10 but I just wanted to make sure I won't be intruding if I arrive at 9.  Thanks, though love.

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
Please help me!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 10:33:05 am »
I believe you could come as early as 8 am. That's when reg. opens. If you have a vendor's badge, you should be able to get it in ops and start your set up.
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Please help me!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 11:41:30 am »
Hi Sweetie, No worries, I believe you will be able to get everything done, but if for some reason you need to be late to the Creation Station, let me know tonight and I will try to shuffle things or cover them for you. Your livelihood is more important than your volunteering! Love you!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
Please help me!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 04:29:06 pm »
Quote from: "RemSaverem"
Hi Sweetie, No worries, I believe you will be able to get everything done, but if for some reason you need to be late to the Creation Station, let me know tonight and I will try to shuffle things or cover them for you. Your livelihood is more important than your volunteering! Love you!

Awe, thanks love.  No worries.  I'll be there ontime.  I'm always ontime for things.  I will have enough time to set up but if someone could please come to my booth and watch my stuff for me I would appreciate it.  thanks.

See you at the con!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Please help me!
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 05:25:26 pm »
er....cool...good luck...i *might* be able to find you a volunteer for that in my room???
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
Please help me!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 11:38:32 pm »
Quote from: "RemSaverem"
er....cool...good luck...i *might* be able to find you a volunteer for that in my room???

That would be great.  If not I'll find someone at the con to look over the table.