Author Topic: Roketto-dan Cosplay  (Read 1855 times)

Offline nonomi

• Cabbit
Roketto-dan Cosplay
« on: August 30, 2006, 12:09:39 pm »
As I have said before, my group here in Boise [just some now because people change their minds...] is going to cosplay as Pokemon charas. My chara changed from James/Kojiro to Jesse/Musashi. We have come up with a bunch of ideas...But well...I'm stuck on this one, which in actuality, I had it as a dream...sad, huh?...Well...anyway...>>;; I was thinking about it. ^^ I told Kojiro and she said that it sounded as a good idea....I'm excited...

I was thinking about taking the recording of it from AO and putting it up on youtube for all of you to see, and that I no longer have to mess with my hair...All I have to do is put some temp dye in it that actually, looks good on me! ^_^
Thinking hurts and thoughts dont rhyme.
To those of us who've never tried to find a face behind our lipstick smiles, and as our pretty faces die our broken hearts will wonder why the makeup just won't hide the scars of time.

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Roketto-dan Cosplay
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 01:37:55 pm »
oOOooo, sweet! I love them.

Offline nonomi

• Cabbit
Roketto-dan Cosplay
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 12:02:27 pm »
Yesh. I'm so stoked and am scrambling around to try and pre-reg for AO because that's the only way you can get in next year. o_O Jeremy's not moving to a diff place because people dun like us due to the lack of good security.
Thinking hurts and thoughts dont rhyme.
To those of us who've never tried to find a face behind our lipstick smiles, and as our pretty faces die our broken hearts will wonder why the makeup just won't hide the scars of time.