Author Topic: Food for floorspace, in close range of Con  (Read 3600 times)

Offline Amerithe

• Cabbit
Food for floorspace, in close range of Con
« on: August 28, 2006, 07:35:17 pm »
Ok, here's the deal. I'm just short of completely poor, but I'm used to that. So far I'm not sure how much I will have left, and that may well be all I have to feed me. I will however take some amount of requests of minor baked goodies. I'm skillful in the kitchen, and seem to accumulate chefs, as well. I WILL BRING YOU COOKIES AND BREAD AND SUCH FOR FLOORSPACE. 8 hours or less per 24, maybe one backpack of stuff. Maybe. I hate being this last minute, but it's either this or don't go, so... <3 please?
- Ryo's Amerithe
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad? said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 07:37:37 pm »
Doesn't sound like a terrible bargain, heh, not to mention we may have an extra space in our room anyway. We're going to be checking in on Friday, so ummm....yeah, we could do that for you.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 07:38:28 pm »
oh, and by the way, we are at the Red Lion.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Amerithe

• Cabbit
*tweak-happy*
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 10:21:32 pm »
<333 *fwee* *does the jumpy happy dance, then settles down* Ok, so what do you want? And what form of contact works best for you?
- Ryo's Amerithe
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad? said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 11:45:26 am »
haha, awesome. I'm glad I could help. As far as what to make, well, we love cookies, we love brownies, haha, we are not discriminatory about our treats. ^_^ Whatever you feel like making.

And for contact, I check this forum everyday, I check my email multiple times per day (which is roquedog504@hotmail.com), and I also have my cell phone with me at all times (503-929-4628). So, whatever works for you. Contact me and we will work out the minor details. Again I am glad to be of help, and I look forward to hearing from you.

~Nocturne~

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!