Poll

Pocky Club is amazing.

Yes, yes they are. :)
8 (66.7%)
Yes, yes they are. :)
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: August 25, 2006, 07:30:26 pm

Author Topic: Pocky Club is accepting new Members! :)  (Read 13274 times)

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
Pocky Club is accepting new Members! :)
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2006, 05:50:53 pm »
Quote from: "Lin"
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"
Quote from: "{m}"

Which position would you like to be working in? :) I wouldn've guessed you be cosplaying if your intrest in anime/manga has diminished. I had that feeling a while back too. @_@ So I just bought a whole lot of manga and it came back. Haha.

Hmmm... the "clip-boarder" sounds interesting... Though I'm not sure.
Actually, Lin and I could pair up, and one on each team.
Would that be how it works? One has the clip-board, and the other the glompee?

Lin and I would make a good team. ;)

Yeah, I'm getting back into it. Though I'm only allowing it in small bits, that way I can get work done. :roll:

But I will be in cosplay!
A SnJ Kakashi((Saturday)), Causal dress Excel from Excel Saga((Sunday)), and a "Fashion Ninja" on Monday.

That is how is worked last year with the clip boarder/glomper combination. :]

I cannot wait for the "Fashion Ninja". xD

So are you guys wanting to be members? :)
Yes we shall be a team for you on Day two! Sorry I haven't been back in like two days I am sewing our vests and it is painful. I stayed up till 5am last night sewing cause I hid the faces of all the clocks in my room to keep motivated! I also ended up stabbing myself about 6 times but there was no blood so everything is cool!

Yup!
We'd love to work for you!
Though I'll be in a skit on Sunday, and not available for that period of time, I'm sure we can work it out.

If you'd be willing to PM me the details when you can, that'd be fab as I'm working this week and don't have a lot of time to be online. :?
Hmmm what to do next year?

Who saw the SnJ Kakashi?!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2006, 10:01:42 pm »
Quote from: "Lin"

Which position would you like to be working in? :) I wouldn've guessed you be cosplaying if your intrest in anime/manga has diminished. I had that feeling a while back too. @_@ So I just bought a whole lot of manga and it came back. Haha.

Hmmm... the "clip-boarder" sounds interesting... Though I'm not sure.
Actually, Lin and I could pair up, and one on each team.
Would that be how it works? One has the clip-board, and the other the glompee?

Lin and I would make a good team. ;)

Yeah, I'm getting back into it. Though I'm only allowing it in small bits, that way I can get work done. :roll:

But I will be in cosplay!
A SnJ Kakashi((Saturday)), Causal dress Excel from Excel Saga((Sunday)), and a "Fashion Ninja" on Monday.

That is how is worked last year with the clip boarder/glomper combination. :]

I cannot wait for the "Fashion Ninja". xD

So are you guys wanting to be members? :)
Yes we shall be a team for you on Day two! Sorry I haven't been back in like two days I am sewing our vests and it is painful. I stayed up till 5am last night sewing cause I hid the faces of all the clocks in my room to keep motivated! I also ended up stabbing myself about 6 times but there was no blood so everything is cool!

Yup!
We'd love to work for you!
Though I'll be in a skit on Sunday, and not available for that period of time, I'm sure we can work it out.

If you'd be willing to PM me the details when you can, that'd be fab as I'm working this week and don't have a lot of time to be online. :?
I too shall be in the skit but it will be short so we would still like to deliver pocky for you!
Secrety secrets!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2006, 01:13:45 am »
OK everybody, if you want to be part of Pocky Club, email us,
pockyclub@gmail.com

That'll get you on the mailing list.

Be at the Panel so we can all meet in person and we can get your information down on our lists. We'll need to find out who has what costumes and stuff this years.

Pocky Club is doing our Panel and members will be taking part in the Sailor Moon Live Action rooms, the karaoke Idol Contest, the Gothic Lolita tea Party, and the Cosplay contest (there will be a skit with abunch of our members in it). Nothing "official" will be going on at those times.

The big meetings will be at the panel itself, late Saturday night (after karaoke, probably near the Sailor Moon room), Sunday Morning (when we all split up to make deliveries), and hopefully something on Monday to celebrate a successful convention!

So again, if you want to help then email us and be at the panel!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010