Author Topic: Star Ocean 2 / Lunar Cosplay  (Read 4165 times)

Offline Tylo

• Cabbit
    • http://www.angelfire.com/darkside/sirnicholas
Star Ocean 2 / Lunar Cosplay
« on: July 08, 2004, 04:14:46 pm »
Well I have a group of friends getting together and we were considering a Star Ocean 2 group theme for Cosplay and I was wondering if anyone else out there might already be cosplaying as such said characters to fill in the gaps.

Oh yes, that and I personally would like to hunt down some more Lunar cosplayers, (which is honestly the group I would prefer) so if anyone out there is interested please email me or respond to this.

As far as Lunar is concerned I already have my own Hiro, Alex (Pre-Dragon Master) and Nash outfits so I could lend those out or use them myself to work towards a full collection.

I know the chances are slim but not harm in taking a shot in the dark. *shrugs*

-Tylo
Du bist klien in die Hosen!!!

Vyse

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 10:39:02 pm »
I would love to get in on a Dragon Master Alex costume.  I was thinking of doing that for the next covention for one of the days.

Kakashi

Kirashii

O.O
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2004, 10:40:06 am »
Awesome! I am probably going to be going as Luna, if my mom can sew me up the costume in time! And.. -giggles like a mad woman- maybe I could talk one of my male friends into being Nash >;3

Offline Sarutobi_Asuma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2004, 09:46:11 pm »
i would be the greedy fat kid with the dragon diamond if i didnt already have plans... whats his name again? (goes and plays lunar on GBA due to it being rare in these parts)
*is willing to ninja duel anyone who challenges*

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2004, 11:16:24 pm »
Oh, HECK yes.  I have an Ashton costume, and it's my favorite cosplay, so I'll take any excuse to wear it. Wearing it with other Star Ocean characters would be the best form of excuse I can think of.

Oh, hey! That's you, isn't it, Nick? I shoulda known you'd have started this thread... I'm going to have to bug Eerie and see if she's going to finish that Rena costume this time. And as you well know, I have Lunar costumes, too. I hope this turns out a success. :)

Sarutobi_Asuma:

That would be Ramus, Lunar's only Boy Scout. ;)
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline Sarutobi_Asuma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2004, 12:14:59 am »
yeah i remember (went and brushed up on his lunar knowledge on GBA)
such a forgetable name, though...
gee i wish i could find lunar 2 somewhere.... i have a ps2 now so i could play and everything... arrrgh

i would dress as ghaleon.

hell yes.
*is willing to ninja duel anyone who challenges*