Author Topic: Pre-Registration Check not cleared yet and no email?  (Read 1846 times)

Offline misslady

• Oni
Pre-Registration Check not cleared yet and no email?
« on: August 22, 2006, 09:09:44 am »
Hi
I mailed out my pre-registration and check on the 10th and I still have not received notification.  The check has not cleared the bank either.  I dont have the money for the full registration at the door and then still have money to buy stuff.  I do have a copy of the check as it is from my parent's account.  Please let me know if I am going to have to pay at the door.
Thank you in advance!
I am really looking forward to this as I am almost done with my cosplay costume!!
Misslady
"My furs are not in a closet or laying on the bed, They are hanging on the cage door waiting to be fed."

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Pre-Registration Check not cleared yet and no email?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 10:39:00 pm »
(Pretty much copied and pasted from a previous post)

Send an email to: operations@kumoricon.org
Provide your name and maybe how long ago you sent it so they have an idea how far back to look.

You're not the only person to have this situation. Don't worry about it. Sometimes it takes awhile for the people in charge of registration to send the email confirmation (even though they're done registering you) or they forget to do so or they're just really busy.