Author Topic: 2 weeks to the con, need at least 1 more person in our room  (Read 3271 times)

Offline SentientSoul

• Cabbit
2 weeks to the con, need at least 1 more person in our room
« on: August 19, 2006, 11:55:17 am »
Heeeeeyy ... Sebastian here!  Yes, it's been a looooong time.  Things have been very busy, but here I am, back again.

We were going to have 7 people initially, but one bailed out due to financial reasons.  Now this person is more likely to go if we can get at least one more person, preferably 2, to split the room costs.  All us are over 18 and responsible adults, so that is the age range preferred.  If you need to bunk in with roomies, then post a new message or PM me.

Oops, one more thing: we're gonna be at the Oxford Suites, on the night of the 1st. So 3 nights, 7-9 people. Logistics will be worked out as soon as we know we have everyone.

Offline Amerithe

• Cabbit
Last minute offer.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 06:44:42 pm »
Still need someone? Price range?
raukowen@hotmail.com
raukowen on AIM, MSN, or Yahoo
- Ryo's Amerithe
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad? said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
2 weeks to the con, need at least 1 more person in our room
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 05:22:15 pm »
my boyfriend and i have 2 queens for the sat and sun of the con, but if we don't find paying roommates, have to give them up and find another room to share........?how are things in your situation?
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).