Author Topic: Kinda freaking out abot confirmation email.  (Read 2243 times)

Offline TinaRotty

• Oni
    • http://www.scratchy395.deviantart.com
Kinda freaking out abot confirmation email.
« on: August 11, 2006, 11:36:43 am »
Okay Is it bad that I haven't gotten my confirmation email yet?  *With the deadline so close and all* My mom mailed it in about a week and 2 days ago. Also is it bad that I filled the preregistration form out in pen? You know instead of typing it up?

My mom says I'm worring over nothing but I honestly worry over everything...I just wanna make sure I get into the con *The first time I tryed to get into the con registration at the door was full and last year we registered in february* So yeah if anyone can help me out that'd be super. D:

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 02:13:32 pm »
I'm guessing that you did this by snail mail by the whole pen thing... You aren't the only person who sent by snail mail who hasn't received a  confirmation letter but I don't think you should worry about it. I say wait another week then if you haven't received it by then email kcon with your personal information and ask them to look into it. From what I have heard they have been quite nice about that.

Offline TinaRotty

• Oni
    • http://www.scratchy395.deviantart.com
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 02:48:37 pm »
Quote from: "babysugarbear28"
I'm guessing that you did this by snail mail by the whole pen thing... You aren't the only person who sent by snail mail who hasn't received a  confirmation letter but I don't think you should worry about it. I say wait another week then if you haven't received it by then email kcon with your personal information and ask them to look into it. From what I have heard they have been quite nice about that.

Okay! That is what I shall do =3

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 08:20:37 pm »
If you really need to double check, send an email to: operations@kumoricon.org
Provide your name and maybe how long ago you sent it so they have an idea how far back to look.

You're not the only person to have this situation.  Don't worry about it.

And no, it doesn't matter that you did it by snail mail or in pen.  I did the same thing and I know I'm pre-reg.

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 12:27:45 pm »
We are not sending confirmations as a rule. If you would like to check, go ahead and send an email to operations, as Negima suggested.

Any one who registered through Acteva should have gotten confirmation through Acteva.
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.