Author Topic: Cosplayers!!!  (Read 3154 times)

Offline BakazokuChris

• Cabbit
Cosplayers!!!
« on: August 11, 2006, 11:02:28 pm »
Ahhh hi well I want to do a cosplay but I need some people to cospalyers so if you have a costume of Lee, Sasuke, Sarutobi, Tsuandes, and an anbu form naruto and Anna from shaman king and want to be in a cosplay then let me know this if for this year ummm thanks for your time.

Big Chris aka Akuma aka ahh Black gai

P.S. ahh dose anybody here know how to change your screen name?

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
Cosplayers!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 11:09:46 pm »
*runs and tackles...online-style*

Hey, my little sister is going to be Lee-chibi for Kumori Con (she was at Sakura Con too... maybe you remember her, she remembers you xD)

My mom might be either a Sexy-no-Jutsu Gai or a regular Gai, depending on what we do. She may also be Tsunade if we don't get Gai done with.

And less importantly, off-to-the-side, my friend and I will most likely be cosplaying Sasori and Deidara.

P.S. No I don't, I'm sorry... maybe make a new account? x_X
Sweet Times

Offline Squall

• Sailor Scout
Cosplayers!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 02:52:09 am »
You might be able to get an admin to change your name, otherwise you can make a new account and just not use that one anymore.

Skit-wise, I can't help ya.  :(    I can't compete in a skit, plus I have none of those costumes. LOL
Brian, formerly of BakaZoku

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Cosplayers!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 10:37:09 am »
You used to be able to change your username on the Profile page, but that dosn't seem to be an pption anymore. :/

Offline BakazokuChris

• Cabbit
Cosplayers!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 10:46:42 am »
Quote from: "Squall"
You might be able to get an admin to change your name, otherwise you can make a new account and just not use that one anymore.

Skit-wise, I can't help ya.  :(    I can't compete in a skit, plus I have none of those costumes. LOL

thats cool thanks anyway hey you going to ren fair if so hope i see you two there, ohhh and by the way.... she pregnant yet. lol

Offline Spork

• Sailor Scout
    • http://8bitoctop.us
Cosplayers!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 04:35:13 pm »
your skit's gonna RAAAAAAAWK /zips mouth shut/
NO WEENIES!
"Go Going Merry, you're rippin up the Grand Line!"
"FRIED CHICKEN!!"

KumoriCon attendee since '03

Offline Dark_Lady_Kassendra

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.geocities.com/darkladykassendra.html
Cosplayers!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 05:13:46 pm »
Too bad you can't use a Misao Makimachi....
Jerimiah of Bakazoku Fangirl- (yes, we're even engaged!!!! ^.^ we consumated our love with a Beef Crunch Wrap Supream and a hot sauce packet that asked him to marry me ^.^)

Goggle Squad Fangirl- also so dubbed by Waffles

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
Cosplayers!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 09:03:24 pm »
Dude, I was so planning to make Anna from Shaman King, but didn't have anyone else to cosplay with. I'd love to try and whip it out, if ya need me to, lemme know, k?

Wait, durr, nvm. I didn't seem to catch the part mentioning it for a skit. I've already signed up for a skit with my boyfriend. So, sorry. Can't help you. ;.;

Offline Squall

• Sailor Scout
Cosplayers!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2006, 12:37:00 am »
Quote from: "BakazokuChris"

thats cool thanks anyway hey you going to ren fair if so hope i see you two there, ohhh and by the way.... she pregnant yet. lol
We're probably gonna go....just not sure what day.

....and no. lol
Brian, formerly of BakaZoku

Offline ObiJay

• Sailor Scout
Cosplayers!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 09:03:32 am »
Quote from: "BakazokuChris"

We're probably gonna go....just not sure what day.

....and no. lol

But the world awaits Gohan Bordeaux, Savior of the free world! Get cracking!