Author Topic: Suggestions for Hair? Daisuke  (Read 2326 times)

Offline Shinoryoku

• Oni
Suggestions for Hair? Daisuke
« on: July 20, 2006, 05:01:52 pm »
I can't figure out whether or not I should dye my hair a slightly more natural red or full blown blood red or what kind of gel I should use...

My hair can be unruly but once it has something good in it, It can be phnominal... If only it would do that on a regular basis. :cry:
It doesn't eat,
It doesn't sleep,
It doesn't laugh or cry,
All It does from dusk till dawn,
Is make the people Die.

Offline Catgirl Rin Rin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 06:31:49 pm »
Well hey there! ^^ Daisuke is sooo cute!

Here are some links I found! Maybe if you take a picture of your hair, everyone could put their input to help you out! I think full blown red would be best!

Anywho:

*** - http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=129723 - Nice picture with spikes, not really having explaination of how to or what gel.

***** - http://www.limitbreakcosplay.com/FAQ_Wigs.htm - A great page with wig definitions, what NOT to use for styling, and what is reccomended! Great help to you, I hope, Shin-San!

***** - http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=487204 - Fantastic walk-through of how this person made a Daisuke wig! Pictures  of each step AND a detailed paragraph and a bit about the making of it!

Well, that's it for now! I hope it goes well for you, Shin-San! The best to you! <3

- Rin Rin
- Sakura-Con-Goers-Click ^^

Offline Shinoryoku

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 06:43:15 pm »
You see I need no wig my hair is long enough I'm just curious as to whether I should do a more DNangel manga approach with the more natural red or the Series With a more Light and bright red
It doesn't eat,
It doesn't sleep,
It doesn't laugh or cry,
All It does from dusk till dawn,
Is make the people Die.

Offline BakaBishonen

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 09:08:59 pm »
ohh yay another daisuke to glomp, my opinion go with the series lite red cause its cooler that way, ohh and make sure ur hair is light enough to use red dye in, ya i kinda didnt know that when i did my first hide cosplay trying to go from black to pink doesnt work to well...~!
zero kiryu - 95% done

Offline IvoryxIllusions

• Cabbit
    • Icon by: Yureteru~.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 10:41:29 pm »
If it were me, I'd probably do the more natural red, just because if it can be that way and be correct, why do it the hard way to get full-blown bright red hair with having to bleach it all out first?  Unless your hair is so dark you'll have to bleach it anyway, then I guess you might as well go bright red. x3.  All depends on how hard you want to have to work.
-

No -sleep- to what?!

Brooklyn. ;D