Author Topic: good times  (Read 5457 times)

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
good times
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 11:24:42 pm »
very funny... I am looking forward to this year's con.. It will be my first ^_^

Offline Pie Row Maniac

• Catgirl
    • http://www.pierow.com/
good times
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 12:40:19 am »
Oh Chris... You priceless loveable man you...

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
good times
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 03:49:08 am »
heh good times
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline Xi_chan

• Cabbit
good times
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 04:10:54 am »
I almost wet my pants when I saw that...good topic name ahhhh that was fun....I was imagining Tai standing on stage for part of the whole thing. made it funnyer.

Get Jiggly With It!

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
good times
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 06:04:48 am »
Man, that was such a good show ^-^
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
good times
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 09:10:09 am »
Could someone please tell me what it is as my computer can't view stuff on youtube?

Offline Pie Row Maniac

• Catgirl
    • http://www.pierow.com/
good times
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 09:50:29 am »
Quote from: "Negima"
Could someone please tell me what it is as my computer can't view stuff on youtube?

Did you install the Flash player? If it still doesn't work, try using Firefox to watch YouTube.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
good times
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 10:15:55 am »
ohmygoawd, I still can't forgive myself for missing that. TT__TT

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
good times
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 05:34:41 pm »
Quote from: "Pie Row Maniac"
Quote from: "Negima"

Did you install the Flash player? If it still doesn't work, try using Firefox to watch YouTube.

I don't think my computer has Flash and I know it doesn't have Firefox.

I know it's a little silly but lots of times I'm very cautious when it comes to downloading programs and such from the net.

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
good times
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 06:43:08 pm »
Negima: it's video of Chris (Black Gai!/ex-bakazoku Chris) during Joshua Seth's hypnosis show last year, when he was doing the six flags guy thing.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
good times
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 07:51:23 pm »
Quote from: "Xi_chan"
I almost wet my pants when I saw that...good topic name ahhhh that was fun....I was imagining Tai standing on stage for part of the whole thing. made it funnyer.

I always imagined tai, as well. My friends, however, were invisioning hige. *shrugs* to each his own. And I know what you mean, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when I found this online xD
...... good stuff, though I wish the quality was better >.>

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
good times
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 10:56:15 pm »
Quote from: "Trumby"
Negima: it's video of Chris (Black Gai!/ex-bakazoku Chris) during Joshua Seth's hypnosis show last year, when he was doing the six flags guy thing.

This is torture... >.<

I finally have a chance to see the Hypnosis show and my computer won't let me.
Thanks for telling me.

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
good times
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 11:48:11 pm »
HURRAY!! MOre kumoricon stuff on youtube. Im so excited about it I've been watching con vids for hours strait for days, but theres not much from Kcon. But that will change cuase im bringing my video camera this year with 8 1hour tapes....  :twisted:  :twisted:

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
good times
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2006, 12:08:43 am »
Quote from: "kimiski"
HURRAY!! MOre kumoricon stuff on youtube. Im so excited about it I've been watching con vids for hours strait for days, but theres not much from Kcon. But that will change cuase im bringing my video camera this year with 8 1hour tapes....  :twisted:  :twisted:

FINALLY, someone who has a video cam and wants to post k-con online!
I've been doing the same thing too (that's how I found it anyway)...

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
good times
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 12:11:43 am »
Quote from: "makichan"

Yeah... Im gonna have one tape per day. And then once the schedule comes out Im going to see how many tapes I need so I can record whole events. The only problem I have in this matter is... battery... T.T Im gonna have to buy an extra one and charge it in the hotel room while I have the other one and then run up to the room before an event while my sister saves me a spot. And carrying it with me to with my costume will be hard.

BUT I KNOW!! I cant beleive theres not more Kcon stuff online. It makes me sad.... :cry:  :cry:

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
good times
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 12:16:31 am »

Yeah... Im gonna have one tape per day. And then once the schedule comes out Im going to see how many tapes I need so I can record whole events. The only problem I have in this matter is... battery... T.T Im gonna have to buy an extra one and charge it in the hotel room while I have the other one and then run up to the room before an event while my sister saves me a spot. And carrying it with me to with my costume will be hard.

BUT I KNOW!! I cant beleive theres not more Kcon stuff online. It makes me sad.... :cry:  :cry:

you should get the hall cosplay, as well. There's always the oddest things and conversations in the hallways... funny stuff! Most of all, get the skits... I wish I could've recorded last years V__V damn my not having a vid cam in my possesion

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
good times
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 12:23:49 am »

you should get the hall cosplay, as well. There's always the oddest things and conversations in the hallways... funny stuff! Most of all, get the skits... I wish I could've recorded last years V__V damn my not having a vid cam in my possesion

Yep yep!  :P
One tape for each day of random convention-ness... then ill but tapes seperatly for the events i wanna record, like dating game, the cosplay show, ect.

Offline Writer

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1065989/
good times
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2006, 10:17:07 am »
Damn, I wish I was there. You have to post videos of this year too.[/size]

the unfortunate death of Sephiroth