Author Topic: Question  (Read 1992 times)

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
Question
« on: July 30, 2006, 04:14:16 am »
This might be the wrond place for it, but I think this is the more veiwed forum on the site. Sooo...here goes.

Does anyone know if Gaiaonline.com is going to be here this year? I think we tried last year, but couldn't get anyone to come or they didn't want to.

Offline Catgirl Rin Rin

• Sailor Scout
Question
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 09:04:15 am »
Hey hey, Kyubi-San! ^^ I'm Victoria and I"ll be glad to help you out!

Let's see, there is a Gaiaonline thread here in the General Discussion just a bit below this probable thread:

http://www.kumoricon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2775 - It has a link to Gaiaonline page telling of Kumoricon and shows who is interested/going.

Just search around, you'll probably find some more.

To plainly answer your question, yes I know that people are going to be at Kumoricon '06! ^^

Have a nice day!
- Sakura-Con-Goers-Click ^^

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Question
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 10:05:13 am »
Quote from: "Catgirl Rin Rin"
Hey hey, Kyubi-San! ^^ I'm Victoria and I"ll be glad to help you out!

Let's see, there is a Gaiaonline thread here in the General Discussion just a bit below this probable thread:

http://www.kumoricon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2775 - It has a link to Gaiaonline page telling of Kumoricon and shows who is interested/going.

Just search around, you'll probably find some more.

To plainly answer your question, yes I know that people are going to be at Kumoricon '06! ^^

Have a nice day!

I think that he means acctual people from the website, not just users. :]

Offline miaki

• Cabbit
Question
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 12:56:40 pm »
i'm only guessing, but i don't think the admins from gaia will not be going or at least not have a panel/booth or whatever. main reason being as for as i know and from updates they only go to large conventions. kumoricon is still a small convention. it's growing, but it's still small. but remember, i'm only guessing on this
visit My Deviant Art Account

Kumoricon 06:
Day 1 - Killua (HunterXHunter)
Day 2 - Haruhi (Ouran Host Club)
Day 3 - Shinsengumi person (my traditional K-con outfit, ever since 03) or Tetsu (Peacemaker Kurogane)