Author Topic: Hotel Reservation Problems...  (Read 3923 times)

Offline Taters

• Oni
Hotel Reservation Problems...
« on: May 27, 2006, 03:49:48 pm »
Has anyone else had problems with making an online reservation at the Red Lion?

For some reason, when I reserved the hotel for my DH and sis it would only allowed me to use the "KUMO" code for Friday, Saturday. Not Sunday night. I had to call the hotel to get the rate for all three nights, and even then the girl on the other end seemed confused. I listened to about 5 minutes of "I'm sorry... (silence) Oh, here we go! Oh, wait! (silence) (typing) Ok, never mind.... (typing and silence)" before she finally put me on hold and made me listen to a bunch of Red Lion Hotel ads. I did manage to get the rate for all three nights, but it took much longer than it normally does.

I'm not pissed off, mainly curious if anyone else has had similar problems with their reservation system. I'm thinking there was some kind of glitch in the system... :roll:

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 09:24:04 pm »
I unfortunately have not registered for a room yet so I am not sure if I will have the same problem hoever Taters, I love your avatar and I just had to post to say that =D

Offline Hawkeye

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 10:26:20 pm »
leashy, you know good and well you can stay with spindrift, darkerlight, kylite and myself :-)  I'm helping pay for the room, so I have no problem sharing space (I hope the rest don't)
"Now I'll show you how real vampires do battle!"

Offline Taters

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 10:32:55 pm »
Quote from: "leashy"
Taters, I love your avatar and I just had to post to say that =D

*L* I'm glad you approve  :D

Offline Kouta

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/yukasumire
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 11:03:01 pm »
*approves of the avatar*
I hope ya can get everything worked out. I was having some problems with the KUMO code, so I just used their AAA discount instead ^^;

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 03:35:16 pm »
anyone having trouble with the website give them a call, they can fix it over the phone
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg