Author Topic: Pocky Club Questions  (Read 26904 times)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Pocky Club Questions
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2006, 06:29:31 pm »
Quote from: "Waffles"
@neko Yeah I be back from meeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxico it was fun!

:] Awesome!

Yes, everyone loves Ruki-chan!

Mkay. :] I cannnoottt waaiiitttt! Pocky Club Action Squad- GO!!

Tom, how much pocky do we have in 'THE VAULT'!? :DD -gonna find your house and eat it all-

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Pocky Club Questions
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2006, 08:12:51 pm »
Ack, I just found out I can't go.  I'm working all day on Saturday.  :cry:
I doubt I could drive from work, meet up, have lunch, and drive back in an hour (lunch break).  Hmm, it's been slow recently so I wonder if my boss will send some of us home early.  I could try to come but I can't guarantee it.  :cry:

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Pocky Club Questions
« Reply #102 on: June 24, 2006, 10:03:15 am »
Quote from: "Negima"
Ack, I just found out I can't go.  I'm working all day on Saturday.  :cry:
I doubt I could drive from work, meet up, have lunch, and drive back in an hour (lunch break).  Hmm, it's been slow recently so I wonder if my boss will send some of us home early.  I could try to come but I can't guarantee it.  :cry:

D: Aww! I was looking forward to hanging out with you... -clings- Ah well... Don't stress yourself out trying to get there and back if it's trouble.

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
Pocky Club Questions
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2006, 02:22:37 pm »
Pocky club needs to go global, or at least expand to other cons. Has it? I think this is one of the best ideas ever. So sweet to recieve tasty crunchy pocky from complete strangers! If (when) I get my bfriend to come to the con this year, he wants to join Pocky Club (he wants to dress as Grandpa Little - somebody help me.)

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
Pocky Club Questions
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2006, 05:59:17 pm »
well, I hope that Pocky club can go international and we can travel to cons all around!!!!! That is what Princess wishes for. one day wel will!!!!!!
I like goats.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Pocky Club Questions
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2006, 07:16:36 pm »
Quote from: "Antares"
Pocky club needs to go global, or at least expand to other cons. Has it? I think this is one of the best ideas ever. So sweet to recieve tasty crunchy pocky from complete strangers! If (when) I get my bfriend to come to the con this year, he wants to join Pocky Club (he wants to dress as Grandpa Little - somebody help me.)

We decided not to go to Sakura-con last year. We will be discussing it from the sucsess of our second year of Pocky Club at Kumoricon. :]

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
Pocky Club Questions
« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2006, 07:28:00 pm »
Yeah, it was queit unfortunate about Sakuracon. But we got over it. lolx
I like goats.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Pocky Club Questions
« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2006, 10:36:26 pm »
The original plan for Pocky Club had us being a year round organization that could deliver boxes of pocky to anyone anywhere. We've scaled back a bit but I hope that if we get enough casual members I'll be able to call them to arms like otaku minute-men.

Pika37 is having a birthday in Longview! I need a Vash to deliver some strawberry chunk to her by this weekend!

That sort of thing. I think that if I hooked up with some other website like cosplay.com I could really make things happen. However, I kinda like the feel we have going right now, it feels like a club ya know? It's like we could build a treefort and not lower the rope ladder to *insert anime here* fans and smelly little sisters just cuz we feel like it.

If we went to other cons I think it'd be great to go as a group. Like 7 or 8 Pocky clubbers with a few local recruits cruising the con cicuit and spreading joy and world peace through Pocky. I'd settle for a few people doing some mild advertisement on the first day and random deliveries for people "in the know" during the rest of the convention. At the very least I can see us being a resource for staffers who wish to show recognition of jobs well done when a thank you would not suffice. It'd be hilarious for me to see "Pocky Delivery Agent" as an official staff position a few years from now. :lol:

Just wait until I win the lottery, then you'll see where Pocky club can go.  :wink:
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
Pocky Club Questions
« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2006, 11:29:01 pm »
haha yeah. we will be HUGE! dun worry!!!!! Plus+ I am going to be rich. lolx
I like goats.