Author Topic: 4th Annual Sakura Festival  (Read 51855 times)

Offline Darkerlight

• Chibi
4th Annual Sakura Festival
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2006, 12:33:33 am »
Yes! Come join us :)
Click me! Help me hatch!

Offline Daxe

• Chibi
    • my myspace
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2006, 02:28:52 am »
I'll see you all there! I cant wait for saturday. I'll be wearing a green addidas hat and maybe my looking for a japanese girlfriend t-shirt.

Offline Eternal Yamcha

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2006, 04:47:21 am »
Here's the forecast from the Portland National Weather Service...

Saturday: Areas of morning clouds and patchy fog otherwise sunny. . Highs around 65. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

I like that forecast... Except that Sunday's looks zounds better...

Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs 70 to 75. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.

I almost feel robbed. Hopefully they're wrong and Saturday hugs the 70 degree mark.

...How many of us are going? This is going to be a huge meet up apparently... I'm guessing 20 to 30 people.
"Raisin Bran Crunch: BUY ME SOME; MOM!!!"

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2006, 06:06:36 am »
I'm going to come and help Heidy run the kumoricon booth! yay!

Offline Xaam

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/allyson_l
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2006, 01:48:12 pm »
I'll be there too. If you want to find me I'll be wearing a pair of bright red plastic trousers that have holes in them and garrish pink ribbons drooping around my knees. I will hop on one foot during all hours that are odd and I'll be skateboarding during all hours that are even. I'll be carrying a large Stalin plushie and wearing a fake mustache from the hours of 2-4. I will also smell of stinky fish, because I will be wearing an authentic Great White Shark as a hat. Hope to see you guys there!  8)
I refuse to believe people refuse to believe the truth.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2006, 03:23:20 pm »
*wonders about the sanity of certian board members*
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2006, 04:39:46 pm »
I'm still hoping to be there, even though it looks like I might not even be able to afford to. :sigh: But I'll be there. (And I'll be giving out the Mini Moni Documents to the first 10 people who ask me about it) I'll be wearing mostly red, and near a banana suit.. And I'll have a basket of strawberries. Fake ones. Covered in glitter

Offline Daxe

• Chibi
    • my myspace
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2006, 04:58:48 pm »
Your going by yourself if you dress like that! :evil:

Offline Shadow

• Catgirl
    • My deviantART Page
« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2006, 05:43:48 pm »
Alrighty, I'll be going for sure! ^.^ It turns out that one of my friends is going with me, and she'll be dressed as Mamimi from FLCL. I'm still not sure if my other friend is going though. We'll be sure to make our way over to the Kumoricon booth!

Don't hesitate to say hi. ^^

Like TDS? Become a fan on facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/thedeppsquad

Kumoricon 2013

Sweeney Todd
Hit-Girl

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2006, 05:44:53 pm »
Your friendly neighborhood Greed just might be there.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline x HatakeKakashi x

• Sailor Scout
    • Myspace
« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2006, 06:00:26 pm »
Yay!!! Greed ish coming! =D
nyappy. C:

Offline sumomo_san

• Chibi
« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2006, 11:21:13 pm »
Quote from: "x HatakeKakashi x"
Awesome, I'm so going! I'll bring a friendtoo. <3 Now I get to get hit with a wrench for being the shortest Edo there again. >> We lined up from shortest to tallest at the FMA photoshoot and I was at the end T_T I broke my toe, too. Anyhow I hope to see ALLLLL of my K-con friends there!!! I miss you all alot. ^-^

~Edoado (AKA The automail-toe Ed)~

I didn't go, the stalker guy scared me too much, but if I did I'm sure I'd be at the end of the tallest D: But you love pencil anyway... yes?

• Sailor Scout
    • Myspace
« Reply #112 on: April 21, 2006, 11:39:13 pm »
Quote from: "sumomo_san"
I didn't go, the stalker guy scared me too much, but if I did I'm sure I'd be at the end of the tallest D: But you love pencil anyway... yes?

Yes! But I'd love you more if you came to the festival! <3333
nyappy. C:

Offline sumomo_san

• Chibi
« Reply #113 on: April 22, 2006, 12:52:56 am »
Quote from: "x HatakeKakashi x"
Quote from: "sumomo_san"

Yes! But I'd love you more if you came to the festival! <3333

I don't think my sisters boyfriend will be willing to take me! T^T

Offline Eternal Yamcha

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2006, 03:28:02 am »
It's really up in the air if I end up going or not. I've been depressed and lazy this last week and procrastinated on outright asking for a ride.

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
« Reply #115 on: April 22, 2006, 04:34:12 am »
Quote from: "Eternal Yamcha"
It's really up in the air if I end up going or not. I've been depressed and lazy this last week and procrastinated on outright asking for a ride.

Where do you live? Perhaps someone on the forum could help? I'd offer, but I don't even have a car myself, so I'm riding the max.

Offline Eternal Yamcha

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #116 on: April 22, 2006, 07:00:11 am »
I live out in Milwaukie... The joys of being unemployed and poor... They never cease to amaze me.

Who knows if I need a ride or not, I might have one, I might not. I just hope my friend got my messages that I left for him to see if he can take me and my girlfriend.

She's coming in her half finished Asuka Langley Sohryu cosplay... Namely, she'll be wearing her yellow sundress that she wore last K-Con.

As for myself, I'll be wearing cut-off Khaki shorts, probably my dark Chinese Dragon over-shirt and a white t-shirt... And will have headphones on.

Offline oishiidesuyo

• Chibi
« Reply #117 on: April 22, 2006, 09:21:12 am »
i'll be in this outfit :

minus the long pink hair. ;D
maybe you'll spot me on the MAX!
[size=9]FOOL! two swords and a hat don't make a samurai!!![/size]
http://htttp://www.shiroikaze.deviantart.com

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2006, 09:58:23 am »
I'm leaving now, I'm in a green sweatshirt and I have a green Totoro backpack (Represent Earth Day!)

HAPPY EARTH DAY. <3333

Long loose socks, navy and white sailor fuku.

I'll have my camera so I hope to see you all there~! Call me if you can't find me! (541) 760-0516.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #119 on: April 22, 2006, 10:03:08 am »
*cries*
I wanna go but im sitting here sick as a dog at work
*coughs up a lung*
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Eternal Yamcha

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #120 on: April 22, 2006, 10:04:17 am »
Looks like my girlfriend, Smith and myself (maybe one other) might be there as well. I've been up all night so I don't miss this event! So I'll be even LESS intelligable. Oh and yeah... I'm coming in the aforementioned stuff.

Be there later though, like, 11am to noon.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #121 on: April 22, 2006, 11:56:00 am »
i is going in a minut in flcl t shrt will prob change when get there cuz i am chicken
oh and a kuro neko hoodie and i have gift for nekochan!
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Darkerlight

• Chibi
« Reply #122 on: April 22, 2006, 05:10:15 pm »
Oh, wow... Bring sunscreen everyone! It is really hot! I am sooo sunburned!
Click me! Help me hatch!

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2006, 05:22:31 pm »
and kids dont forget to post an after action report for those who have to work and dont live in portland.  be sure to note if there were any aunts there
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2006, 05:43:28 pm »
Haha, no aunts that I know of, but my mom was there.

It was really awesome to see everyone again (And meet many people for the first time) it's been FOREVER.

Thank you SuperJaz for the cute backpack. <3 It's adorable.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #125 on: April 22, 2006, 05:58:05 pm »
that was a lot of funb the kendo was cool :)
i had a taiyaki its oishii!!
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
« Reply #126 on: April 22, 2006, 06:01:57 pm »
I went there.It was really cool to see kumoricon people again.Had alot of fun.I think it's also tomorrow too.Not completely sure though....Anyway I'm gonna go to uwajimayas anyway tomorrow.

• Sailor Scout
    • Myspace
« Reply #127 on: April 22, 2006, 06:24:19 pm »
That was pretty fun....I only spent two hours there though, my friend's mom wanted to leave and wouldn't let us stay.
The food was really yummy, I loved those fish waffle things x333
Anyways yeah, I got sunburnt on my face! Geez, one day it pours and the next it's sunny and warm. -__- I haven't gotten a sunburn for like, 2 years. I don't like it, either.
nyappy. C:

Offline Daxe

• Chibi
    • my myspace
« Reply #128 on: April 22, 2006, 09:06:06 pm »
It was awsome! My favorite was the first Taiko Group, and the lady with that table string instrument thing, I cant remember what its called but its kind of like a string piano. Was good meeting you hawkeye, neko-chan, leashy! Srry if I forgot anyone  :oops:  Me and Xaam are registered now, cant wait to see you all at KumoriCon!

Offline oishiidesuyo

• Chibi
« Reply #129 on: April 22, 2006, 09:22:30 pm »
my friends and i stayed from 12 to 5 ... yes, it was hot sun!
it was really nice (also saying hi to people from kumoricon!).
i didn't feel completely strange with my outfit. >D
yay!

Offline Xaam

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #130 on: April 22, 2006, 09:43:27 pm »
That was wicked awesome. I enjoyed the first Taiko group as well. The food was everywhere. I wasn't even hungry and I kept eating things left and right! *_* I blame that stupid wind.....it kept blowing the smells over to me whenever the yakisoba guy started cooking.

And then I went on an eating adventure...I picked out something from inside the store. Couldn't read any of the label and I didn't recognize it by sight....not even sure what it was after eating it, but it was sweet and yummy!

It was really nice meeting you people from the forums. I know I didn't say anything at all (pretty much), but I'm just not good at making new friends. I get so nervous and shy and klutzy. Gah!

I was very flustered getting my picture taken, and now I'm regretting not getting my picture taken with the Mario cosplayer who was there (I was too embarrased to walk up and ask).

All in all it was very fun!

I can't wait for Kumoricon now!!!!! :D

Offline oishiidesuyo

• Chibi
« Reply #131 on: April 22, 2006, 09:53:39 pm »
xaam, what were you dressed in ~?

i get shy a lot too ... actually, i can't keep up a conversation. lol. XD

the mario cosplayer was tom, btw, leader of the pocky club. :3

Offline Xaam

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #132 on: April 22, 2006, 09:56:36 pm »
Oh...haha, I didn't get my picture taken because I was cosplaying or anything. I was dressed in normal clothes, with a small black cap, a dark brown button up shirt, a neon green tank top, jeans and flip-flops. I got my picture taken by the gals running the booth because I entered into and got third place in the mascot contest. Lol. I didn't really stand out in the crowd much. ^^;

Offline Daxe

• Chibi
    • my myspace
« Reply #133 on: April 22, 2006, 10:45:27 pm »
Ooh Ooh, I almost forgot to mention! Hello Kitty Grabed my ass!

Offline Xaam

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #134 on: April 22, 2006, 10:47:28 pm »
Quote from: "Daxe"

I saw the whole thing. :(

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
« Reply #135 on: April 23, 2006, 01:41:46 am »
It was really fun meeting everyone! And thank you to everyone who ate the cupcakes I brought!
I really had a lot of fun, and can't wait to get to Kumoricon now! Thnank you to everyone. You rekindled my love of the conventions. XD
I didn't take as many pictures as a I had planned, but it was just so fun seeing everyone! (and Thanks Tom for letting me glomp you!)

Offline Eternal Yamcha

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #136 on: April 23, 2006, 02:19:17 am »
I guess I'll write a report about it...

Sakura Festival at Uwajimaya Event Report.

Day 1. Saturday.

I had the pleasure of staying up all night the night before... Anyone who saw me probably noted that I looked dead tired. There's no thrill in life like playing Super Mario Kart for two or three hours just to stay up so you don't miss a few important things.

Anyways, right around 11am I leave my house to head down to the post office to send some stuff that needed to be sent pretty much ASAP. When I get down to the post office in Milwaukie... It was closed -_- Great... Well, after finding out the one in Milwaukie was closed, I went to the one in Oak Grove. It was open so everything was hunky dory, problem is this made me late when it came to getting to the Sakura Festival.

I get back home and my ride to the event was there already. I grab a few (un)necessary things, two 2 liters of Pepsi, my collection of CDs and my CD player and we head out to pick up my girlfriend who decided to wear her Asuka Langley Sohryu costume.

After picking her up we back tracked a little to pick up another friend of ours, she was wearing a pink kimono with a yellow... Obi... I think that's the name of it. After a few minutes, we leave for the event at... This was around 12:30.

On the way there, I decided it'd be fun to head bang to what was in the stereo of the car... I'm surprised I was able to do it for as long as I did though. We arrive at the Festival around 1-ish, drop my girlfriend and our other friend off and drive off to find a parking space, which we were lucky enough to find in a short amount of time.

When we (my friend and I) get to the event, we spend the first few minutes looking for the K-Con booth... To find that it was a tent (which was pretty sweet if you ask me.) Both of us just sort of hang around the tent for an hour without really saying anything, just sort of "menacing" I suppose. Eventually my friend (Smith) decided to introduce himself to the people working the booth (forgot who it was at that time... My memory is teh suckz right now) and we all chat for a little bit.

Honestly, I came with the hopes that there was going to be a group luncheon thing at the restaurant that was there. The luncheon did happen, but not with as many people as I had hoped and pretty much no one I don't know and consider a friend. It was still fun nonetheless and the food was both inexpensive and really good. Restaurant there definately did not leave me with a bad impression.

A few more things happened, such as headbanging some more at the K-Con tent to the band that was playing. Getting... Spindrift, I believe it was, some yakisoba (or whatever those people in the tent were making that smelled so good) and a bit of restaurant shenanigans.

We leave around 4:30-5-ish so we can attend another event, all with fairly good memories of the event and glad that we got to talk to everyone that we did. I still need to sign up for the convention though -_-

Props:
Meeting some K-Con people
Hanging out for a short time in the tent
Con chair's blue hair O_o
Staying up all night
Playing Super Mario Kart
Eating at that restaurant whose name escapes me
Headbanging
Girlfriend cosplaying my favorite character
Restaurant shenanigans
Gorgeous day
Yakisoba tent
And more I doubt I can remember because of...

Slops:
Being an idiot and staying up all night
Going crazy after doing bad at Tetris Attack and Mario Kart
...Warm... Flat... Pepsi... It tasted like chocolate >.>
Incorrectly predicting the weather (I predicted partly cloudy skies and highs in the mid-60s. Got the temperature about right, but it was crystal clear and blustery too.)
Being broke
Yakisoba tent (nothing like having a wasp chase you around >.> Not to mention that the tent itself made me hungry.)
Not signing up for the convention
Headbanging (fun as it was, I have a wicked headache and my neck is killing me already)
Me being an idiot for a number of reasons
Kylite for not feeling good
Anyone else who couldn't come for various reasons, ain't hating y'all, just saying it'd been cool if you came, even if I didn't know you

Overall, an awesome event. I wish it wasn't just ONCE a year... But I believe we have a couple more Uwajimaya events that happen this year, specifcally the Uwajimaya festival that happens in October or something like that.

Alright peeps, I'm sort of out... Lates.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #137 on: April 23, 2006, 03:20:31 am »
I guess I'll write a report about it...

Sakura Festival at Uwajimaya Event Report.

Day 1. Saturday.

I grab a few (un)necessary things, two 2 liters of Pepsi.....

so tell us more about this Pepsi
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline Eternal Yamcha

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2006, 04:11:11 am »

That's all I have to say. Stuff was nasted but I did drink it down, a liter of flat warm Pepsi, not the greatest thing on Earth.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #139 on: April 23, 2006, 04:27:23 am »

That's all I have to say. Stuff was nasted but I did drink it down, a liter of flat warm Pepsi, not the greatest thing on Earth.

Doh I skipped a line of your report when I saw the word tetras.

Mmmm warm flat Pepsi.  

Rich, thick, delicious, nutritious, life giving Pepsi, nectar of the gods, sweet brown ambrosia!

You said you took two what happened to the other?

One time on the way to shoot things we stopped at the store and I came out with two 2 liter Pepsi bottles nestled in my arms like tender babies and my friend Pheasant Head waited until we were in the parking lot full of country bumbkins to point and shout  “Look Dan has a pair of Jugs”
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
« Reply #140 on: April 23, 2006, 06:50:24 am »
HI guys! Sakura Festival was a blast!  Hatake, I also got a sunburn, not on my face because I had spf in my face lotion but on the side of my neck and my chest, it really hurts too and I am not quite sure how it happened because my shirt was not at all low cut.

Let's see who did I meet, yukimizu and her friend who is not on the forums but wore a banana costume, Megumi, Megan, Heidy, Daxe, Xaam, NEKO-CHAN!, Super jaz although we already met once, Seraph, Yamcha and his girlfriend and Smith, Tom, giant stick of Pocky, hmm.. There were many others too and I want to thank you all for making the day memorable!

Let's see what sots of things did I experience:
Ramune for the first time
Fishy waffles
Green Tea pocky
Yummy gyoza
Mint water!
Being given shoes by Heidi
Wearing cat ears and not being laughed at
Giving lot of huggies, those always make a day better
Fun arts and crafts time with Megan
Watching the fishy game, that was sad yet interesting
Meeting the wonderful con staffers who very immediately accepting
Really good karate demonstrations
Gawking at the incredibleness which is uwajimaya
and being in Beaverton for the first time!

Vondan, I believe there may have been some eligible aunties in the crowd but I am not positive as to whether we convinced them to make it to the con.

Quote from: "Daxe"

What?!

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #141 on: April 23, 2006, 07:17:19 am »
Quote from: "leashy"

Vondan, I believe there may have been some eligible aunties in the crowd but I am not positive as to whether we convinced them to make it to the con.

Damn I stayed in Eugene to work, although I did take the time to e-mail “some one“ who meets ALL my requirements about using the Shakespeare tickets I have and “collaborating” on a art project.  But damn it she may have gotten a BF in the 2 weeks since I thought I should ask her out.  She looked too nerdy to actually talk to a man damn it.  Should have asked her to the Sakura Fest 3 weeks ago, if I had been all cranked up on Pepsi I would have but no soda in 7 weeks.
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
« Reply #142 on: April 23, 2006, 12:08:56 pm »
Alright guys I've got lots of pictures:

http://photos.yahoo.com/leashy513

I made a yahoo album so everyone could enjoy them!

Offline Shadow

• Catgirl
    • My deviantART Page
« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2006, 12:39:46 pm »
@ Leashy

*Looks through photos* OMG!! You were the one who took the photo of me!! *glomps* It was so much fun talking with you and the other gal you were running the booth with. (I'm sorry I'm not sure what her name is..) And you gave me free Pocky! That was so funny hearing someone yell, "Catgirl!" at me. ^_^ Thanks for making my visit to the Sakura Festival memorable!

..I look stoned in that picture. XD

I had such a fun time! At first I was really nervous about arriving and looking like I was the only one in cosplay, but after awhile I just got into it. I had two older adults stop me and ask me why I was dressed in a costume. So I briefly tried to explian the term 'cosplay'. I also had another person (Besides Leashy) recognize me and ask for a picture. (Which made my day as well!) I also had this woman and her son stop me and asked why I was dressed as a 'kitty'. (I'm not supposed to be a 'kitty' but whatever..) I then replied that I was supposed to be a 'hedgehog'. The woman then replied with, "Oh! Like Sonic. You're supposed to be the other one." I then nodded. The woman then said, "Oh, but you walk so slow." I then just pointed to my black boots and said, "Well... it's not easy to walk around in these."

I also had some shaved ice! It was so good. ^^ The only problem was that I couldn't really take off my gloves, because it takes me forever to get them on. So I'm sitting down and eating my shaved ice really carefully. I was relieved that I didn't get any on my gloves or white fur.

It was cool to see other people in cosplay as the day went on. I had to convince my FMA-crazed friend to go take a picture of the Greed cosplayer, as well as the Edward and Alphonse cosplayers. She's so shy! ^_^

Overall it was a great experience! I loved every minute of it. And now I'm all psyched for the con.

Kumoricon 2013

Sweeney Todd
Hit-Girl

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2006, 01:17:38 pm »
Quote from: "Shadow"
It was so much fun talking with you and the other gal you were running the booth with. (I'm sorry I'm not sure what her name is..)

At that time it was either Megan or Heidy.  *glomps back* Shadow I have another picture of you, it is better but doesn't show is much of your costume, I shall send it to you =D

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2006, 01:43:20 pm »
What really sucks is I still don't know who a lot of you were. It's hard to match up forum people and real-life people. Of all you guys hanging around the tent, I don't know who's who! I know the Publicity people, and Tom's kind of hard to miss, but that is all. And I wanted to meet someone who wanted to be our charity auction manager this year, but never figured out who it was or if she even showed.

But the sun made Meg's freckles come out, she looked so kawaii!

oishii, was that you with the PSP? I remember Yamcha headbanging, but didn't understand why.
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2006, 01:43:32 pm »
Thakns you Leashy-chan. -hugs-

I had lots of fun with everyone, lets all go and have fun some other time. :3 I'm going to be at the May meeting... So... ^_^ Lets all hang out there tooooo. And run around the hotel. And takae crazy pictures.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2006, 01:44:52 pm »
Quote from: "guspasho"
What really sucks is I still don't know who a lot of you were. It's hard to match up forum people and real-life people. Of all you guys hanging around the tent, I don't know who's who! I know the Publicity people, and Tom's kind of hard to miss, but that is all. And I wanted to meet someone who wanted to be our charity auction manager this year, but never figured out who it was or if she even showed.

Waiiitt... You where there? XD How did I not know you were there? -siiiiigh-

Offline Shadow

• Catgirl
    • My deviantART Page
« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2006, 01:50:37 pm »
Quote from: "leashy"
Quote from: "Shadow"
It was so much fun talking with you and the other gal you were running the booth with. (I'm sorry I'm not sure what her name is..)

At that time it was either Megan or Heidy.  *glomps back* Shadow I have another picture of you, it is better but doesn't show is much of your costume, I shall send it to you =D

Thank you so much Leashy! It was so much fun seeing you! ^_^

Kumoricon 2013

Sweeney Todd
Hit-Girl

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2006, 01:50:50 pm »
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"
Quote from: "guspasho"

Waiiitt... You where there? XD How did I not know you were there? -siiiiigh-

I was wearing my t-shirt that said "I am ninja, you can't see me" on it, so you didn't see me :)

Not really, I just didn't hang out at the booth the whole time, really only between doing other stuff.
2008 Facilities Liaison