Author Topic: Salem Area Events, Groups?  (Read 3091 times)

Offline sukotto

• Cabbit
Salem Area Events, Groups?
« on: March 15, 2006, 02:18:25 am »
Any Salem Area Clubs, Event, Groups, Etc..

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 07:38:39 am »
There's LANime. I'm sure Rarnom will pop in shortly and tell you a lot more about it. They hold small, frequent, free gaming/anime events at Chemeketa Community College and sometimes we coordinate with them to have our general meetings at LANime. The next one will be May 13th.
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 11:41:54 pm »
Quote from: "guspasho"
There's LANime. I'm sure Rarnom will pop in shortly and tell you a lot more about it. They hold small, frequent, free gaming/anime events at Chemeketa Community College and sometimes we coordinate with them to have our general meetings at LANime. The next one will be May 13th.

LOL... what a great metal image of a little rarnom going "pop" and start talking about Lanime... :lol:

But yeah I go and so should you!! We need ALOT more people and kick it up a notch!!   :wink:

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 08:11:20 am »
*pop*

Hi, yes, we do have events in Salem.  We have big events at Chemeketa Community College every couple months or so where we have LAN gaming, anime, video games, table top games, martial arts films, etc...

Also we were having monthly meetings at a place in downtown Salem, but they changed their hours, so for the moment, we aren't having those.  There is a website for our group, albeit it doesn't get visited that often and the boards are pretty quiet too.  You can always check every week or so to see if any new info has been posted.  

Here is our website:
http://www.thesuperbest.com

And you can click the link in my sig for the forums.  And we are always looking for people to help out, run events, help with ideas, etc...  Let me know if you are interested in that too.
The trick is not minding.