Author Topic: Ride to Sakuracon in the Pi-Mobile!  (Read 3959 times)

Offline pieisexactlythree

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
Ride to Sakuracon in the Pi-Mobile!
« on: March 05, 2007, 05:27:46 pm »
Need a ride to Sakuracon?  If so, I've got room for two or three folks (depending on how much stuff you're carrying) for the round trip to Seattle for Sak next month.  Just help cover the gas money, and climb aboard!

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 11:52:45 pm »
What time/day are you heading up and heading back? My girlfriend and I are trying to arrange transportation without having to take the train/bus <.<
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 10:51:58 pm »
I can say with some certainty that I'll be leaving Seattle around the time things wrap up on Sunday, so I suppose about 4 or 5.  As for the trip up, I'm not certain yet if I'll head up on Thursday night or early Friday morning.  Do you have a preference?

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 11:44:06 pm »
Aye, my girlfriend and I are looking to be up there Thursday afternoon/early evening and coming back Sunday night.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 09:31:51 am »
Hmmm.... The soonest I could possibly leave on Thursday is 5:30, and that's if I took the car to work, parked downtown and left directly from the office.  More likely, it would be closer to 6:30 or seven.  The alternative is leaving around 7:00am on Friday.

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 11:21:42 pm »
Ah, dang..we're planning on getting up there at the time you'd be leaving on Thursday (actually probably before..but :P). Got a few obligations on Thursday night we need to be there for.

Although, if by then you still have room and want some company we'll be more than happy to ride back with you on Sunday night..and can help pay for gas/buy food/whatever.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 05:32:02 am »
be carefull kids you know who is driving

Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 09:07:59 am »
Ok, it looks like I've got two folks for the ride TO p-town.  Any takers for PDX - to Seattle, Friday morning?  ]