Author Topic: GRAVITY FALLS COSPLAYERS NEEDED FOR PANEL  (Read 2440 times)

Offline thekalegod

• Oni
GRAVITY FALLS COSPLAYERS NEEDED FOR PANEL
« on: July 30, 2017, 08:05:46 pm »
hi!! i'm B and @thekalegod on instagram. some of my friends and I are doing a (hopefully approved) Gravity Falls panel called "Dipper and Mabel's (SUPER EPIC!) Guide to Anime Conventions!" and we need some cosplayers for certain characters, as well as alternates in case some people aren't ready in time. the requirements are that you must have your cosplay and badge by september 30th and have done at least one panel before. if you haven't done a panel before but really want to do it, talk to me and we'll see what we can do. The cast members we need are: Stanford, Soos, Pacifica. Any other characters are totally welcome. We need backups for: Lil Gideon, Stan, and possibly Robbie. NOTE: this will be a PG panel, which means little to no fanservice, as GF is a CHILDRENS SHOW. That means no "real" swearing, no obviously shipping, and no Billdip (the ship) whatsoever. Billdip is not allowed at all, it is not child appropriate. Sorry but that's very important to us. The panel will involve trivia with prizes so if possible (and you are chosen for the panel) you may need to chip in. It will likely be less than $5 (if you can't it's fine dw). please contact me here or on instagram! @solaryze is also helping me run the panel so you can contact him as well! thank you so much!