Author Topic: I NEED SAILOR MOON AND FRIENDS!  (Read 3840 times)

Offline Josh541

• Oni
I NEED SAILOR MOON AND FRIENDS!
« on: October 12, 2016, 03:33:40 pm »
Greetings friends... I am in desperate need for some cosplay characters. specifically Sailor Moon and any other associated characters. It will be surprise proposal to my girlfriend at Kumoricon. She has never been to an event like this and is absolutely been in love with Sailor Moon since a kid. Iam just needing a group of characters to meet somewhere centrally for a photo shoot for few minutes and then i will drop down and propose. Please if theres anyone who would like to participate and make this special moment happen please let me know!

Thank You,
Josh

Offline shikyo

• Chibi
Re: I NEED SAILOR MOON AND FRIENDS!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 10:18:40 am »
I would be honored to help out, what a lucky girl to be proposed like this! I will be cosplaying as Neo Queen Serenity, the only catch I have is that I'm staffing in the mornings and then I will change into cosplay once that's done.

Offline Josh541

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 11:27:12 am »
Oh that is excellent! Thank you! Do you know any other characters from sailor moon that will be attending that could help? also do you know any Usagi Tsukino cosplay characters?? the more the better!!!! i really want to overwhelm her!

Offline Josh541

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 11:27:51 am »
and in the afternoon would be fine we plan to be there the majority of the day and evening. she just doesnt know it yet :)

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 03:20:39 pm »
There's a sailor moon photoshoot on Friday, I'm sure there would be tons of us there willing to help :)

https://www.facebook.com/events/142234302905984/
"Well, it's going to look pretty good then, isn't it?  The One Horseman and the Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse." Terry Pratchett

Offline BrockRoshiVanni

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 12:42:59 am »
Beautiful. I'm cosplaying Nephrite on Friday.

Offline shikyo

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 08:49:42 pm »
Friday would definitely work as that's the day I'm wearing Serenity

Offline Josh541

• Oni
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2016, 04:18:26 pm »
friday is hard because we have a 4.5 hour drive up there. so wanted to go on saturday with a good rest and not rushed. but if friday it has to be then i can make do as well. just want it to be easiest for everyone! :)

Thank you also for the facebook event, i posted in there as well.

Offline Josh541

• Oni
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 07:33:56 pm »
OK moonies I need as many characters as possible tomorrow at 2pm at the Portland roasting coffee near lobby B. THis is a complete surprise and hoping as many as you can come as possible!