Author Topic: Dragon Ball PJ Party 2015 (18+)  (Read 4272 times)

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
Dragon Ball PJ Party 2015 (18+)
« on: September 09, 2014, 07:09:18 pm »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Kumoricon Attendees:
You are cordially invited to attend our first most Dragon Ball Pajama Party,
with your hosts Vegeta and Bulma. Come by to see what our hilarious cast of characters will provide,
as well as enjoy some games. Though there are minors out there that know what Dragon Ball is,
this panel with be 18+ for some of our content.
While Dragon Ball cosplay is encouraged, you do not have to cosplay from the series.
Just come on by in some comfy pj's or clothing (while still following Kumo's dress code) and enjoy the show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--Make note that this panel has not been submitted yet (it is very early, and submission
papers aren't even available for quite some time), and there are no guarantees it will be accepted.
This is a thread to plan out and get feedback of what you would like to see.
This is merely a idea made by a bunch of nerds. ---

.:UPDATES:.

~9-10-2014: Added "Panelist Application", as well as added a list of characters that are taken.

.:CAST OF CHARACTERS:.

(Bold= Main Person, Italics= Secondary (If the main person drops, the secondary is next in line))

-Bulma: Chromophobic
-Vegeta: soraandfriend

Host/Panelist Application

(Any doubles will become a secondary for the main person. If that main person drops, you are next)
Name:
Forum Name:
Character you will portray:
List of all parts of the series you watched: (i.e: DBZ, any of the movies, etc, or if you've seen all of it, just put "watched all")
On a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being least, 10 being greatest), how well do you know the Dragon Ball series?:
Preferred way of attending meetings: (i.e: Skype, Facebook, etc.)

.:PANEL IDEAS:.

-Dragon Ball Trivia
-Showing some of DBZ Abridged Episodes
-Q&A
-FanFic Story Time
-Possible photo opportunity at the end

If you have any ideas, please fill free to post them!
Also looking for a couple more hosts, so fill free to send me or post your application.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 02:48:38 pm by Chromophobic »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Dragon Ball PJ Party 2015 (18+)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 10:07:22 pm »
Well, you already know I'll be there. I never have anything to do in the evening/night so....lol I also can basically promise Gohan this time too. Need help running the panel? The only experience in panel hosting I have is helping some friends this year in the Kingdom Hearts Panel, but I also sorta have performing experience so that helps..I don't even KNOW the words stage fright. I use to be in a few bands, one of which did quite a few shows. All of which I was never once nervous. So I'm someone that won't screw up..

Anyway the main reason is because of my extensive knowledge of the Dragonball Series. I can answer basically any question ever asked, so I could be a big asset.

Now the other reason..The Q&A sounds fun..And IN CHARACTER Q&A would be way awesome (that's what we did at the Kingdom Hearts one, I know how fun that is lol). I'm also working more on my Gohan voice which would be sweet in a Q&A..Idk..Just throwing it out there..lol

Let me know and thank you for your time.

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 01:41:44 pm »
That'd be awesome to get some help from you, Jeimi! I figured I'd get a couple other Dragon Ball cosplayers to help host and run the panel, and you are more then welcome to be aboard the team. ^^ Hopefully we will plan out meetings, like on Skype or Facebook or whatever chat website we can use, and be able to plan out the panel more. ^_^

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 07:14:42 pm »
That'd be awesome to get some help from you, Jeimi! I figured I'd get a couple other Dragon Ball cosplayers to help host and run the panel, and you are more then welcome to be aboard the team. ^^ Hopefully we will plan out meetings, like on Skype or Facebook or whatever chat website we can use, and be able to plan out the panel more. ^_^

Yea that's the ONE problem I have..I don't use those sites if I can help it..And I know a lot of people (and yes this happens more than I'd like to count) seem to think it's ok for them to post a thread asking for people to help, and say NOTHING about a meeting until REALLY close to con, then drop the bomb that they all have to attend a mandatory meeting, which usually is somewhere in OR which is a good 3 hour drive on a good day..And I have no car..A lot of people like to not mention that part until they have a bunch of people..So if there's no "meeting" needed (which there shouldn't be, that's ridiculous) I'm all down. My friend is gonna try to be Hercule too. He's been planning it for a while now. He will join if he can do it (and if you let him, but it seems like you don't mind lol)

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 10:09:41 pm »
That's perfectly fine. ^_^ With the very small amount of hosts I'm wanting, meetings wouldn't be necessary. Just an idea. This thread in general will work, or even the website itself (like a PM) for communication. I'll just keep posting updates, ideas, and what not. I'm currently planning a rough draft of what the panel rundown will be, and what the order of events will be. ^_^

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 12:25:00 pm »
ill probably be going as yamcha if  my other cosplays work with it. if i had the widows peak id be vegeta.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 08:39:11 pm »
DAMN!! Letting this thread die?
Arise Shenron!! Grant me this wish!!
8What wish do you desire*
Shenron, please bring this thread back to life!!
*It shall be done!*

lol..I'm a freaking nerd..lol

Anyway, I have an idea for doing SSJ1 Gohan hair..Here's to hoping..Also, I got a LOT better at his voice.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 04:17:59 pm »
Thread died again lol

Anyway, I have my Gohan cosplay in the works now, so I will at the very least have his Cell Saga outfit (Cell Saga/Piccolo Outfit..Whatever).
I'm still looking for some Dragon Ball PJ's..Not finding anything though..Kinda sucks..

Anyway, so I had a hosting question..You stated in a reply to me that since you don't want many hosts or whatever, that you won't need meetings, but then in the top post, where you have the "fill this out" thing, it has a prefered way of attending a meeting..So..Which is it? It's confusing to tell me there won't be meetings, then have a prefered way to have a meeting..IF there's no meetings I would still like to see if I can help with hosting. You can feel free to message me and everything. I CAN do facebook meetings if I have to..I just don't know HOW..lol

Anyway I'll fill it out anyway just to be on the safe side..
Name:
Jei (It's pronounced like Jay)[/size]Forum Name:
Sailor-JeimiCharacter you will portray:
Gohan (Cell Saga, Super Saiyan [trying for SSJ1, but might have to do SSJ2])List of all parts of the series you watched:
All except for the Battle Of The Gods movie, which by the time con rolls around, I might get to watch anyway..On a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being least, 10 being greatest), how well do you know the Dragon Ball series?:
about 8..I only say 8 becasue it's been a long time since I watched Dragon Ball (The first series with young Goku), and at this point, haven't seen the latest movie.Preferred way of attending meetings:
https://www.facebook.com/jei.jei.399
That's my facebook, but I don't know how to use it to where we have group talks..

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2015, 09:43:21 pm »
Wow 3 post in a row and no one has posted here yet?

Is this even still happening or what?

Offline shikyo

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2015, 07:58:59 pm »
Would be cool if it did happen :)