Author Topic: lost and found 2014  (Read 3165 times)

Offline imjustaheartlessnobody

• Oni
lost and found 2014
« on: September 03, 2014, 12:27:17 pm »
I lost a CELL phone
it has sora picture for the home screen that i drew. and it has specks of spray paint on it. if you find it can you contact me at
541 264 7420
thanks

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: lost and found 2014
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 02:31:12 pm »
I lost a single Red Chopstick. would love it back.
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Human Creeper (Minecraft)- 100% Casual
Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward)- 95%
Musa (Winx Club: Season 1 Fairy) - 0%
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Valkyrie542

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 02:37:02 pm »
I did lose a blue folding fan with a black frame; I bought it from the steampunk vendor last year and I'm really missing it.

I remember using it as a shield from the afternoon rain on Day 2 and I remember stuffing it back in my bag (but it must've fell out).

If anyone spotted it and picked it up, I would like it back if possible!
-Kumoricon Cosplays-

Coming Soon!!

Message me if you're doing similar cosplays and want to meet for photos!

Offline Libra

• Oni
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 05:59:34 pm »
I lost a silver nikon coolpix camera (point and shoot), I would love to at least get the pictures that were on it back... you'll know it was mine if it has pictures of haku and chihiro cosplays, howl pendragon, Luna from sailor moon, and escha and logy, and all of the pictures are of my cosplay partner and I (we use a different camera to take pictures of other people) please please please, if you have it, all I ask is for the pictures....

Offline CMD Productions

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 02:58:32 pm »
I lost a black zipper bag with a stylus some sharpies and a fabric cutting wheel in it.  Also two 20 amp dimmer packs with 10 amp fuses.

Offline NinjaConductor

• Oni
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 05:05:44 pm »
I lost a Kyubey plush doll (for those unfamiliar, it should look a little like a white ferret/fox/squirrel thing with red-pink eyes and gold rings around it's ears). It was probably dropped in Discovery A at around 8 or so on Sunday evening, but it could have been anywhere between the Hilton hotel and the Kiggins theater. It should still be in it's plastic wrapping, and with an orange price tag of $18.00.

Offline musicalmaxwell

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 07:08:47 pm »
I might have lost my purple pen pouch. Its a kind that zippers up, it has black mesh on the front, and it has inside pockets. There should be some mechanical pencils, Micron pens and a Copic pen in there. If I lost it anywhere, it would most likely be the press room, but I didn't even notice it was gone until after I got home, so I'm not certain...

Offline LadyAlmanic

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2014, 11:20:27 pm »
I lost a small Mami Tomoe keychain I'm presuming between the Hilton and the Parking Garage on the third day. While I have ordered a new one, the original one has a lot of sentimental value to it. It's 3D and of Mami in her magical girl outfit.
2014 Costumes:
Junko Enoshima: Dangan Ronpa
Mami Tomoe: Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Robin: One Piece

Offline Sorimatsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 06:10:58 pm »
I lost a crown royal bag filled with dice.
Kumori-league Ref 2013-present.

Offline rayne273

• Cabbit
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 04:55:38 pm »
HEY ALL!,

Wes here, I am organizing the lost and found for 2014. I would love it if you emailed me if you are missing something. We do not have a whole lot this year but I have it all with me to look through and get stuff back to you. All of Lost and Found will also be at the 1st general meeting of next year (more info on this on our web site around November).

Email: Lostandfound@kumoricon.org

Please please Please email me as I do not have time to try and hunt you down via the forums

Thank you all!