Poll

When and where can I sign up for a panel?

???
1 (100%)
???
0 (0%)
???
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Panels  (Read 4995 times)

Offline Stuart the toilet Pot

• Oni
« on: November 15, 2014, 05:14:24 pm »
I have seen and been in panels in the past, I have never been in one though. Me and a small group of friends wanted to hold a GoRiLLaZ panel because they are not very common to be seen at conventions and such. We have planed things out and talked about it and we realized that we were up to do it. We started looking into it and so on, but we couldn't find anything or anywhere to register for a panel or create one. We wanted to know when it is available to be made and where to do it.

Thank you!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Panels
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 05:38:12 pm »
From what I've read on other threads, the sign up page isn't up yet. You can PM one of the mods here (JeffT has been very helpful on here, but that's the only one I've ever asked anything of) to get the email to the panel person to talk to about it, but I'm assuming one will come in here anyway and give you it.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 03:05:03 am »
Once the link becomes available, (which will most likely be some time in January), it will be on the front page under "Events" or "Get Involved."  (To be honest, I don't remember which one).  Last year, the link took you to a page that was an application, which as I understand it, that may be how it will be again this year.  In the past, it's been a pdf file that you could either email to the Programming department or print off and bring to one of our meetings.  (They also had print outs at the meetings for a while).
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 02:06:48 pm »
I really wish they'd get the word out earlier this year. I mean, since panelists get a discounted rate, either tell people earlier or let us reg first and then refund us the difference.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 04:34:19 am »
I agree with Blackjack 100%. I understand that you have to confirm our panels first and then cross-reference that we qualify for the discount, but this waiting until the last minute for your panelists to register is really annoying. I like having all my ducks in a row, and that means registering in April/June, not August.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 01:00:55 pm »
Does anyone know if this has been addressed in any meetings? It can literally make the difference between people coming or not.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 08:01:52 pm »
I did email panels a couple of weeks ago, and the response was just that it's one badge for every 2 hours, and that they can contact me when they know the prices.
Personally, I'd like to be able to register at that price as soon as my panel is confirmed. It's not as last minute...
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)