Author Topic: Get yer wigs here! Updated April 10 2017  (Read 6626 times)

Offline Arrow

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
Get yer wigs here! Updated April 10 2017
« on: July 07, 2014, 06:30:42 pm »
I'm back in Oregon, and still have wigs to sell!

I'm happy to meet up (I live in Beaverton/Hillsboro side of Portland), or ship wigs for an added fee. First person who can pay me/meet with me gets the wig. If you want more pictures, just ask and I can provide. Feel free to haggle if you feel it is necessary -- prices are hard and I pretty much just threw out the first numbers to come to mind. And without further ado, have some wigs!

1 - Short gray wig from Cyperous. I have not worn this wig, and I do not know if it was cut or not. Got it at a flea market in Japan. $10

2 - Very short gray wig from Fantasy Sheep. Used for Prussia. Cut pretty short by me. $7

3 - Scruffy-short orange wig with yellow bangs, combined by me from two Fantasy Sheep wigs. Used for Spitfire (mlp).  $15

4 - Natural Black Jareth from Arda. It's been cut badly, since I dropped the project pretty quickly, but there's still plenty of hair to work with for crazy styling. $15

5 - Scruffy-short maroon / red wig from LuCaille or whatever on Taobao. Trimmed a bit. $10

6 - Scruffy-short brown wig. The bands to adjust to head size were gone when I got it, so keep that in mind if you have a smaller head. $5

7 - Short bobbed pink wig with skin top. The top is pretty darn flat -- was that way when I got it, and the cutting job is terrible. BUT if trimmed and with a hat/headpiece covering the top/tlc it can look good. $5

8 - Shoulder-length black cherry / dark purple wig. Bangs cut fairly short. This is a Fantasy Sheep wig. $10

9 - Shoulder length red/brown/auburn wig. No bangs. $10

10 - Remnants from the Spitfire wig. So, most of a yellow wig, and an orange fringe. Great if you need some short wefts. $3

11 - Long darkdarkdark gray / black wig used for Homura. The bangs are cut a bit too short, but I just wore the wig a bit forward on my head and it worked. Don't have a picture of just the wig, but I can get some if you want length and such (long). $15

12 - Long dark gray wig from CC Kids. Bought it for Homura, but it was too light for my tastes. Lovely color, though. Unworn and uncut. A bit tangly from existing as a long wig. Of course. $20
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 09:59:48 am by Arrow »
two thousand sixteen plans
??? | 0% | ???

choices are hard

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
Re: Get yer wigs here!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 11:27:01 am »
Hello!  That's quite a few wigs you have there!  I was wondering if all/any of the wigs are made of heat-resistant fibers?  Obviously the Arda one would be, but what about the others?  I might be interested in wig #'s 3, 5, 9, and 10.
Find me on:

Facebook:  Uptown Otaku
Tumblr:  uptownotakucosplay
YouTube:  UptovvnOtaku
Instagram:  uptownotaku
Fanfiction.net:  UptownOtaku
DeviantART:  uptownotaku

Offline Arrow

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 10:31:44 am »
Hello!  That's quite a few wigs you have there!  I was wondering if all/any of the wigs are made of heat-resistant fibers?  Obviously the Arda one would be, but what about the others?  I might be interested in wig #'s 3, 5, 9, and 10.

-laughs- Yeeeeah, I've acquired quite a few over the years. I'm keeping my favorites, but clearing out the rest. Wig #9 has been sold/shipped out already, I'm afraid, but I'll look into the rest.

3 - Yup, both wigs used here are heat resistant.
5 - Yes, this one is heat resistant.
10 - I can't for the life of me find the tag with the brand name, and the attached tag just says "100% modacrylic fiber." Wikipedia informs me that "The fibers are heat sensitive and will shrink at 250 °F and will stiffen at temperatures over 300 °F... The heat-sensitivity of modacrylic also allows wigs and hairpiece to be curled and heat styled without damage."
??? | 0% | ???

choices are hard

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 08:38:25 pm »
I'm interested in wig number 1. 8D

Offline Kane

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 05:03:58 pm »
I'm interested in 4 if you would be able to drop the price to $10. So if you don't find any other buyers and are willing to drop it to $10 let me know. :)

Offline Arrow

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 08:04:16 pm »
I'm interested in wig number 1. 8D
Someone else asked me about this little guy just before you, but I disappeared from the internet. Gonna see if they are still interested, otherwise I'll send you a message by tomorrow evening.

I'm interested in 4 if you would be able to drop the price to $10. So if you don't find any other buyers and are willing to drop it to $10 let me know. :)
If I don't get any other takers in a week, I'll send you a message!
??? | 0% | ???

choices are hard

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 12:56:02 am »
yoo kinda interested in #2

Offline Arrow

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
Re: Get yer wigs here! Updated October 5 2016
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 10:14:54 am »
Hey, sorry to those of you that posted after I left for Japan! I should have replied saying I was gone, that was rude of me. :<

I'm back now, though, and still looking to sell some wigs if anyone is interested! I may update later with more merchandise and doujinshi.
??? | 0% | ???

choices are hard