Author Topic: DELETE  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Citael

• Sailor Scout
DELETE
« on: September 08, 2013, 07:35:13 pm »

Ouran High School Host Club!
Welcome to the host club! We're here to amuse all the lovely, but bored, princesses at Kumoricon 2014! Join the Ouran Host Club for fun games and wacky antics, silly bickering and prizes! Questions and Answers, improv, and not to mention....FAN SERVICE?! This will be a PG-13 panel, and 13+ is suggested.

Either send form (filled out) to this account, Citael, or email to: mysteriesaremysterious@yahoo.com
Name:
Picture (Of you dressed in cosplay):
Experience (with character/participation in panels):
Limit of Fanservice (where is your limit?!):
Email/phone number/way of contact:
Further Information!
- There will only be one of each cast member.
- No experience required, considering this is my first panel as well ^^; I'd still like to know though.
- Cast is not limited to main characters; say you're cosplay Haruhi's father, you're still allowed to enter! However, our priority is for the main cast.
- A bit of a first come/finished with cosplay, first served sort of deal. Although this may not always be the case c:

The Cast!
+: absolutely coming and approved
-: being looked over/unsure if able to attend
=: backup

Haruhi Fujioka:
Tamaki Suoh: + Citael
Kyoya Ootori:
Hikaru Hitachiin:
Kaoru Hitachiin:
Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka: + Haru Hanson
Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka:
Renge Houshakuji:
Umehito Nekozawa:
Ritsu Kasanoda:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 03:47:27 pm by Citael »

Offline noctislover122

• Oni
Re: Ouran High School Host Club: Meet the Hosts! 2014
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 09:19:32 pm »
ooo im interested as dressing as haruhi fujioka and participating but idk if I can :/
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 09:22:12 pm by noctislover122 »

Offline hotdgumi

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 05:27:02 pm »
What day of kumoricon is this on?
2014 Kumoricon cosplaying as magnet Megurine Luka, Matryoshka Luka, and random cat anime girl :D

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 09:44:44 pm »
Name:Logan[/font]Age:22Character:Kyoya or moriPicture (Of you dressed in cosplay): I just need the suit jacket and im set.Experience (with character/participation in panels): I have a high skill level at getting into character, but i have watched most of the series.Limit of Fanservice (where is your limit?!):I'm not sure how much there will be with my characters but im open to discussing.Email/phone number/way of contact:On here until further notice on cosplay plans.

Offline CosplayJump

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 01:23:49 pm »
Name: Kristen Green
Character: Fem!Honey
Picture (Of you dressed in cosplay): Not yet completed
Experience (with character/participation in panels): Cosplayed in school/At school club
Limit of Fanservice (where is your limit?!): (Almost) None. Must be discussed with first
Email/phone number/way of contact: Forums

Name: Ali Gilsrud
Character: Fem!Mori
Picture (Of you dressed in cosplay): Not yet completed
Experience (with character/participation in panels): Same as Kristen
Limit of Fanservice (where is your limit?!): Same as Kristen
Email/phone number/way of contact: Same as Kristen

(If Fem! is allowed we would be more then happy to join the panel. *We do come as a team* Thank you)

Offline AnimAsher Yukai

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 03:15:55 pm »
Name: Asher, but more known for AnimAsher
Character: Takashi/Mori
Picture (Of you dressed in cosplay): Not yet customize but will have it done for Kumoricon for sure
Experience (with character/participation in panels): I have been in one panel so far and am hosting two panels for Kumoricon 2014 (one being also a Ouran panel), I am becoming an actor and so I take my characters very strongly when I'm in cosplay
Limit of Fanservice (where is your limit?!): I will not kiss anyone,( saving it for that right one) willing to do most anything ( I'm a Sebastian cosplayer from Black Butler so I have done just about anything)
Email/phone number/way of contact: At the moment just this, but if I am accepted to the panel I am willing to give more.
On another note I am not 100% sure but I may also be able to do: Kyoya, or Hikaru, if you would rather have them, but as I said before I can not guarantee I will have them but I will for sure have Takashe/Mori

Offline GreenBrownGirlSasori

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 01:07:58 am »
Hi I am Emerald. My Email is crystalfaith47@yahoo.com. The forum won't let me post photos of my costume, but I will be Kaoru Hitachiin and here is a facebook photo of my costume: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203764861626398&set=a.10203766303662448&type=3&theater
I'm 20, I have been in lots of plays before, and some improv theatre, and I have been asked to help out on other panels as well this year. I don't have any limits really..... Just let me know when and where to show up!
see ya, space cowboy.
@greenbrowngirl is my Instagram if you are interested in seeing cosplay progress and my drawings.