Author Topic: Valve cosplay 2013  (Read 2245 times)

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
Valve cosplay 2013
« on: January 12, 2013, 11:48:50 am »
I don't know all the Valve games, but I figured it would be better than having all the individual topics.

Anywho, I will be making a human/android version of a Turret and Wheatley for my friend. Very excited.

So who else is going to run around as test subjects, spies or scouts this con?
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
Re: Valve cosplay 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 07:55:49 pm »
well Freeman is on my list of possible costumes if I get the time and money so.... maybe

Offline eerielunarose

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/eerielunarose/
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 03:54:34 am »
I have Chell I will be bringing, and Android Wheatley is planned for me as well, I am currently finishing him up; I believe my friends will be GLaDOS and Oracle Turret. If they get them done. ^^
Eerie Lunarose
Electronics Clerk (Beware my Register-fu!)
One Hour Photo Guru
Fully Fueled by Coffee

Offline wheatley

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 10:37:47 pm »
i will  be cosplaying wheatley & possibly space from portal 2
ill be with a GLAdos

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 09:55:26 pm »
My Portal group will be redoing our cosplays from last year. Chell is gonna have proper long fall boots, and Wheatley and I will be doing android/more polished versions of last years train wrecks (she and I both half assed those cosplays >.>)

We'll also be doing our Team Fortress cosplays. We'll have a Fem!Spy (me), Fem!Scout, and Medic. All red team. We were gonna have a sniper, but he cancelled on us. Hopefully next year.
Kumoricon 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts 3, end game outfit)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
Keyleth (Critical Role, opening look)

Offline Roget

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2013, 12:35:14 pm »
Good afternoon, Valve Cosplayers!  I've been through the thread, and so far I don't see a final date to be able to send to the official gather list, so I am offering to help coordinate times, compile the wanted photo list, and EmCee the actual gather itself.  I have quite a bit of experience running large gathers at 50+ cons at this point and would love to help the Ponies out. Given the current layout, I am proposing the gather be at

1pm, Day 3 (Monday Sep 2nd) at the Esther Park Small Gazebo

If you all could discuss and toss this time around over the next day or so, that would be wonderful.  Looking forward to Day 0; see you all soon!

Offline wheatley

• Oni
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2013, 09:56:57 pm »
well since my scientist space cosplay aint finiished , im going as humanized core wheatley (will have my core self with me , so look for a wheatley caring a core )

Offline Tobias

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 10:56:00 pm »
Good afternoon, Valve Cosplayers!  I've been through the thread, and so far I don't see a final date to be able to send to the official gather list, so I am offering to help coordinate times, compile the wanted photo list, and EmCee the actual gather itself.  I have quite a bit of experience running large gathers at 50+ cons at this point and would love to help the Ponies out. Given the current layout, I am proposing the gather be at

1pm, Day 3 (Monday Sep 2nd) at the Esther Park Small Gazebo

If you all could discuss and toss this time around over the next day or so, that would be wonderful.  Looking forward to Day 0; see you all soon!

I think this day would be fine. I normally host the tf2 shoot (or usually take over it at least ahah) but if ya'll wanna host it I'm fine with that. Please remember however that on the last day, especially late in the afternoon most people will either be leaving, tired, or unable to make it. I would propose day 2 as opposed to day three to remedy this, however I don't know if that time slot is already taken somewhere, or rather the location.
Done:
Garterbelt (Panty & Stocking)
Fem!Demoman (TF2)

2013:
Attack on titan uniform

Offline Doodle

• Oni
    • Twitter
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2013, 12:03:00 am »
My group of friends and I will be doing a group Red team cosplay, I'll be Scout and we'll have Medic, Heavy, Soldier, and Engineer as well.

Also I agree with having the photo shoot on the 2nd day, we've missed the photo shoot for the past two years and are determined to make it this time!

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 12:36:06 pm »
What about having the shoot day 1? that way no one would have to worry about missing it (especially those who leave on day 3)
anyways, I'm debating either brining Tentaspy or regular spy depending on what my other half is doing~
La vie est le plus beau spectacle sur terre~