Author Topic: help: chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai & fate/stay night cosplays  (Read 1980 times)

Offline teenagekixz

• Oni
THIS IS A PERSONAL POST REGARDING MY COSPLAY,
NOT A PHOTOSHOOT/MEET-UP POST FOR THE CON.
(so not to be confused, I would love to meet anyone and or take pictures with anyone.
I am not trying to plan a said "meet up" that people usually do on these forums.
Just trying to get some opinions from other attendees!)

≧∇≦
this year will be my first year attending Kumoricon! and I thought i'd just jump in and cosplay as well! the only cosplay i've done so far is Kanade from Angel Beats! which I did at SakuraCon'13. The cosplay trouble here is that I can't pick between what character(so I guess this would be a "what should I cosplay as" post). So pretty much i'm going to leave my decision in the hands of you guys! My options are 1. Rin Tohsaka from fate/stay night, or 2. Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai. Chuunibyou is without a doubt one of my favorite recent animes from 2012, and Rikka is quite a unique character(her personality/and the whole plot of the story says it all really, even though some people think this anime has a few similar traits to Haruhi Suzumiya) but needless to say I pretty much love everything about her and this anime. Fate/Stay Night is one of my most recently watched animes(yeah yeah, i'm pretty late on watching it..whatever)and for some reason Rin always catches my attention. In many different ways I can relate to both these characters, and feel confident in cosplaying either one of them. I'm on a budget so both is not an option(i'm cosplaying only one day, so one would be best anyways). PLEASE reply below and let me know which character you would rather see(also, maybe even your personal opinion on the character/anime)! it'd be very appreciated and helpful~

« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 09:55:09 am by teenagekixz »

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
Re: chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai & fate/stay night 2013
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 08:03:23 pm »
Cosplay both. They're both very fun characters to pose as, and I would know, as I have cosplayed both of them before. Tohsaka is more fun if you have an Archer to pose with, though. Rikka is newer, so isn't as recognizable (but people will appreciate her more if they know the series, since she's not cosplayed as often.)

On another note, your title is deceiving as I was hoping there would be a chuunibyou photoshoot being planned...but then I was confused when I read the fate stay night part. lol what
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline teenagekixz

• Oni
Re: chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai & fate/stay night 2013
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 07:10:53 am »
Cosplay both. They're both very fun characters to pose as, and I would know, as I have cosplayed both of them before. Tohsaka is more fun if you have an Archer to pose with, though. Rikka is newer, so isn't as recognizable (but people will appreciate her more if they know the series, since she's not cosplayed as often.)

On another note, your title is deceiving as I was hoping there would be a chuunibyou photoshoot being planned...but then I was confused when I read the fate stay night part. lol what
yeah I figured it'd be confusing.. whoops. I'll change the title. I would love to have someone cosplay Archer with me, but I see that being a problem as I honestly don't know anyone(besides literally 1 person) that cosplays.. that's the part that sucks

Offline Saber

• Cabbit
Re: help: chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai & fate/stay night cosplay
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 08:35:03 am »
We don't have much interest in the Fate/ thread, but if you wanted to do Rin and needed someone to chum around with for pictures.. I am doing Saber on all three days, just different outfits. Two of them are from F/SN, so they'd match your Rin.

Offline teenagekixz

• Oni
Re: help: chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai & fate/stay night cosplay
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 10:04:04 am »
We don't have much interest in the Fate/ thread, but if you wanted to do Rin and needed someone to chum around with for pictures.. I am doing Saber on all three days, just different outfits. Two of them are from F/SN, so they'd match your Rin.
my friend actually posted that thread, haha. I'll ask him if he's fersure cosplaying from fate/zero this year, because i'll more than likely just follow what he does. I might just do both cosplays, I don't know. But if I cosplay Rin, i'm sure i'll spot you around. Seeing as from what i've heard, there aren't many fate/ cosplayers. But it'd be cool to get a picture with Saber!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 10:15:51 am by teenagekixz »

Offline Saber

• Cabbit
Re: help: chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai & fate/stay night cosplays
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 10:40:24 am »
I've been trying to get in touch with him, but he doesn't seem to be easy to get in touch with! I'd like to actually meet up with other Fate/ cosplayers this time, instead of just happening to run into them like I did at Sakuracon.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 11:56:21 am »
I've been trying to get in touch with him, but he doesn't seem to be easy to get in touch with! I'd like to actually meet up with other Fate/ cosplayers this time, instead of just happening to run into them like I did at Sakuracon.

Oh, I think that was us? =p I was Rin with an Archer, and my friend was Saber.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Saber

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 04:10:18 pm »
Oh, I think that was us? =p I was Rin with an Archer, and my friend was Saber.

Oh, no, that was the problem. :( I hardly saw any Fate/s since I never planned ahead. I always missed them or only saw them briefly. I did see a Rin and Archer!

Offline teenagekixz

• Oni
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 09:07:16 pm »
well if I do decide to cosplay her, i'll personally message you on here letting you know!
we can definitely meet up