Author Topic: FS: SAO, Higurashi, Macross, Gurren Lagann  (Read 3107 times)

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
FS: SAO, Higurashi, Macross, Gurren Lagann
« on: June 08, 2013, 11:56:39 am »

Nia Tepplin - Best Offer + Shipping
[Ref Image] [Image 1] [Image 2]
Measurments: 38/31/39
Info: This outfit was made in 2010 and has completely unfinished seams. The Shirt has a sweat stain and the belt is missing a set of gems in the back.
Includes: Skirt, Shirt, Hair Flower, Hair Clips, Wristlets, Necktie, Belt (Without Closure).
One armlet has a tare, the necktie and belt have bend marks.

Howl - $12 + Shipping
Measurments: Fits a male M. It also fits me. Around 38/36/40.
Info: This cosplay has only been worn once for a photo shoot. The seams are unfinished and there are some pen marks on it from when I was patterning. But they are very hard to see unless you look for them. I can provide picture if asked. There is elastic at the bottom of both the sleeves.
It Includes: The Shirt.

Shion Sonozaki - $35 + Shipping
Measurements: 40/32/42 (Has some stretch)
Info: This cosplay has only been worn once for a 30 minute photoshoot. The seams are unfinished. It has been splattered with "blood", a mix of food dye and paint, so it cannot be washed. It has a separating zipper down the front.
It Includes: The robe and the Tie.

Ranka Lee - $60 + Shipping
Measurements: [40/32/42]
Info: This cosplay was worn for one day at Sakuracon 2013. It is made of Kona cotton, Casa collection Chiffon and some lace. The seams are mostly finished. It is very cute and would also work well as a lolita dress or everyday dress! There is no closure, it slips over the head via the low front and back.
It Includes: The Dress, Tights and Hat.

Asuna Yuuki - $90 + Shipping
Ref Image Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Breast Plate
Measurements: [40/32/42] [Size 11 Shoes] [36D Bra (for the breast plate)]
Info: This costume was worn at Sakuracon 2013 and will be worn once more before being shipped. It is a wonderful costume and super fun to wear! It is made of kona cotton and has a zipper under the front panel.
It Includes: The Skirt, Bodice (with attached arm guards), The Gloves, The Stockings, Shoes, Chest Plate and Belt. [Please note!: It dose not include the sheath or the sword.]
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 09:39:04 am by ichigo_m. »
Kumoricon 2014: Pearl - Sakizou. Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon. Undine Asuna - SAO. Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Re: FS: SAO, Higurashi, Macross, Gurren Lagann
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 07:56:15 am »
You may want to double check those links.  Every one that I've clicked on (which was at least one per cosplay) said that the "http" couldn't be found.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 09:26:22 am »
Darn it, I copied this from somewhere else where I posted it and I guess the links didn't work.
I'll fix it now. (:

Thank you!
Kumoricon 2014: Pearl - Sakizou. Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon. Undine Asuna - SAO. Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 10:24:39 am »
I m interested in Asuna but woudl really liek to see pics

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 12:38:00 pm »
They should be working.
If not heres a another link: [size=78%]http://www.cosplay.com/costume/450012/[/size]

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 01:14:20 pm »
thank you soem reson they were not working more me I am interested but i need to make sure my mesurments are correct for me

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 03:53:51 pm »
Well if you decide you want it let me know! (: