Author Topic: Wigs for sale! All $5!  (Read 2101 times)

Offline Takeshi-San

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
Wigs for sale! All $5!
« on: June 05, 2013, 01:55:44 pm »
Looking to sell some wigs that are no longer wanted or used. All four of them are only $5!

Red - Used for Reno a few years ago. Ponytail was cut for Jack Spicer. Please note the picture! It appears wet in the picture as I had just washed out the hairspray. The wig is bigger than it appears.

SOLD  Black - Two of the same wigs. They were to be used for Lambo and Yamamoto but I have since recycled the projects. One wig has been cut slightly but it shouldn't be too noticeable. The other is untouched.

SOLD White/Silver - Has been cut in the back on the bottom and the bangs are cut as well. It's a tad butchered but can still be fixed up and used well for another cosplay.

I live in Oregon City and can do the trade(s) there. I also have easy access to Gladstone and Milwaukie but since I don't drive, that's as far out as I can make it unfortunately!
If interested, I am 100x easier to reach if you call or text me at 971-235-5935. I am not too active on the forums so I often forget I post here. Haha. I will respond instantly to calls or texts. And if I don't, a reply will likely come within the hour.

Thanks for looking! :)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 10:03:14 pm by Takeshi-San »
K-Con '14 Plans
Sanji and Law - "One Piece" / Wolfwood - "Trigun" / Mako and Wan - "Legend of Korra"

Offline iBubbleTeax3

• Catgirl
Re: Wigs for sale! All $5!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 03:46:27 pm »
I'm interested in just the black wig (second pictured one) :o

Would it possible to get just that??

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
Re: Wigs for sale! All $5!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 02:16:08 pm »
I'm interested in one of the black ones and the white one..