Author Topic: Badge question..  (Read 2418 times)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Badge question..
« on: May 27, 2013, 10:42:29 pm »
Not sure if this is where I should put this, or if I should even be making this thread as I didn't see one..I paid for my badge through debit, and I know because I remember putting my card number in, and I specifically remember it asking for the address to have the badge shipped to because it says you guys mail them out. However I have yet to recieve it and it's been a good few weeks..Do they not actually get mailed? And if not, you guys might wanna take that part off the site and applications..

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
Re: Badge question..
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 08:20:33 am »
I've gone through this before lol the badges do get mailed until sometime in late July i think, then they are automatically held for will call. The badges are not sent in any particular order, so you may be getting yours in June or July. That's when mine normally end up with me. But you will for.sure have it mailed out to you if you selected mail out in registration.

Offline That_Guy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 07:50:41 pm »
Hi! Registration Manager here!

Since January, we've been mailing out badges in batches at our monthly registration meetings. If you have yet to receive your badge more than 30 days after you ordered, please email us with your first and last name, address and date of birth to registration@kumoricon.org so we may try to find out what the issue is.

The most common issue is incorrect or missing information that was entered during the order process which can prevent us from mailing out your badge. We have also had issues with the postal service last month where many of the badges printed in April did not arrive at the destination nor get returned to us.

We did have a registration meeting last Saturday (May 25th) so any orders after April 15th plus orders made at Sakura-con and Game Storm were printed and mailed out last weekend.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 11:56:21 pm »
Hi! Registration Manager here!

Since January, we've been mailing out badges in batches at our monthly registration meetings. If you have yet to receive your badge more than 30 days after you ordered, please email us with your first and last name, address and date of birth to registration@kumoricon.org so we may try to find out what the issue is.

The most common issue is incorrect or missing information that was entered during the order process which can prevent us from mailing out your badge. We have also had issues with the postal service last month where many of the badges printed in April did not arrive at the destination nor get returned to us.

We did have a registration meeting last Saturday (May 25th) so any orders after April 15th plus orders made at Sakura-con and Game Storm were printed and mailed out last weekend.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Ah, this is exactly the response I was after. Than you very much. It's only been a couple weeks if that, I was thinking they were just sent out as they were bought, but this makes a lot of sense and makes life easier for ya lol Anyway thank you, and I will email that address if I don't get it in the next few weeks

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 05:29:26 pm »
Got my badge today. Thanks this can be deleted if you want