Author Topic: Cosplay and Wig Sale!  (Read 3178 times)

Offline CosplayGeek4

• Sailor Scout
Cosplay and Wig Sale!
« on: May 27, 2013, 07:40:38 pm »
Hello! This summer I need to sell some of my old cosplay items because I have finished these cosplays and do not need to continue them! Everything you see here is up for grabs! You can make a negotiation for some of these items.

COSPLAYS:

Prussia--Hetalia Axis Powers--$30

Size: Medium-Large

Shirt and pants:1 (the part of the pants that poofs out is natural. It doesnt appear when worn)

Jacket: 1

This is a very nice cosplay and it has been worn a few times, with little signs of use. There is one button missing on the right jacket sleeve. Other than that, its in perfect condition!

Comes with: Pants, Jacket, and Undershirt.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ouran High School Host Club Outfit--$40
Size: Medium-Large (says XL, but not that big.)
Pictures: 1
This is also a very nice cosplay and was hardly worn, only once for a photoshoot. It is in perfect condition!
Comes with: Pants, Blazer, Undershirt, and Tie.
SOLD!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izaya--DuRaRaRa!!--$30

Size: Large

Photos: 1

This cosplay has been worn very few times and is in near perfect condition! The only backfire is that the zipper on the pants does not work. It was manufactured and came to me like this and i could not fix it.

Comes with: Pants, Undershirt, and Jacket ON HOLD

WIGS:

Short Black Wig--$10
This is a great wig, hardly worn! It has not been cut or styled.
(Wig head not with purchase) SOLD!

Medium White/Grey Wig--$15

Pictures: 1 2   (sorry the bangs look long, i didn't position the wig correctly)

This is a great wig, purchased from Arda-Wigs. I sadly do not use it anymore so i thought it deserved a better home, but it is in great condition. The style is Jaguar in Silver. It has not been cut or styled.

(Wig Head not with purchase) SOLD!

Long Brown Wig--$15

This is a very beautiful wig!! It is a lighter brown (despite the lighting) with small blonde/lighter brown streaks in it. It goes right past the shoulders in length. It has some natural curls/waves it it so it is not straight, but adds to the beauty! Since it is long, it tangles somewhat easily.

(Wig Head not with purchase)

OTHER:

Celty Hat-DuRaRaRa!!--$5

It is very soft and warm!

Brown Corset-like Dress-- $20

Size: Medium/Large

This dress has been worn once for a Renaissance Fair and it fit in very well! The top section is corset like (but not exactly as tight as one) and made out of leather.

IF YOU PURCHASE ANY OF THESE ITEMS: I will make sure to wash and Iron (not the wigs, because that would be bad if i ironed them) these items!

I am able to meet up to give you the item you purchased!! I will be away from June 28-July 19 so that is a time space i can not give you your items during. I can also bring your item to kumoricon and give it to you there!!

You can message me here on the forums in this thread, in a PM, or by email! My e-mail is  kmhenne@earthlink.net

Thanks for looking!!  :D
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 07:32:53 pm by CosplayGeek4 »

Offline CosplayGeek4

• Sailor Scout
Re: Cosplay and Wig Sale!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 07:58:26 pm »
--ignore this, it duplicated--
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 08:03:56 pm by CosplayGeek4 »

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 06:52:24 am »
can i get some mesurments of the jackets and pants.. kinda iffy with them becuse im a Lbut some areas are an XL so wanted to be sure

Offline animepanda

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 12:15:20 pm »
Hi there! I'm interested in the Host Club uniform and the short black wig.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 12:57:12 pm by animepanda »
Sakuracon 2014:
John Egbert
God Tier Vriska Serket
God Tier Jade Harley

Kumoricon 2014:
Homura Akemi
Rin Okumura
?

Offline CosplayGeek4

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 03:57:39 pm »
Lowered the prices on a few of the items!

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 03:21:48 pm »
Yo! I'm intrigued by the white wig you have there-

Offline CosplayGeek4

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 07:33:48 pm »
If anyone finds interest in these items, please email me. I will be gone from tomorrow to late july so i will not be able to check the forums. sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline AnimalCrossing

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 02:51:19 pm »
Bump and price reduction!! (this is my new account)