Author Topic: [OPEN] Sakura-Con 2013 - Sheraton - 2 spaces - $150 pp  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Ankoku

• Oni
[OPEN] Sakura-Con 2013 - Sheraton - 2 spaces - $150 pp
« on: February 28, 2013, 01:50:17 pm »
Hey there! I have a room reserved at the Sheraton for Thursday - Saturday nights (check out Sunday morning), and I'm looking for a couple more roommates. I'm 29, female, and this will be my 9th year at Sakura-Con.

There's one double bed available, so you'd probably be sharing unless someone prefers to sleep on the floor. Female roommates preferred. Price is $150 per person. Post or PM me if you're interested or if you have any questions. :)

Offline Naitron

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
Re: [OPEN] Sakura-Con 2013 - Sheraton - 2 spaces - $150 pp
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 01:45:08 pm »
Hey I am a guy and I need a place to stay.  I'm 26 years old and I'm volunteering as a registration staff.  Been going to Kumoricon the past two years as a staff member.  This will be my first year going to Sakuracon.  I know it says female preferred but figure I'd try.  My friends changed their plans and are not attending con anymore.  So I'm trying to find a place to stay before con.  I can pay cash and sleeping on the floor is not an issue with me.  I'm very respectful and mindful of others around me.  Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 01:54:24 pm by Naitron »