Author Topic: Random chat!  (Read 4920 times)

Offline Notclose2perfect

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My teenage blog
Random chat!
« on: February 23, 2013, 12:55:34 pm »
Hey, I just wanted to start to get to know people from the con, because I met some awesome people there but eh. Never really heard from anyone after....
Kumoricon 2013 Cosplay: Sakura Haruno- 80% done, I need the headband and shoes...

Harley Quinn- 100% Done!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Re: Random chat!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 09:01:49 pm »
Hi nice to meet ya,

I am Jaz, currently I am trying to think of a new cosplay for con that is plus sized, cost, and time friendly....
Been a while since I have and I am not sure where to start.

What is your fave con event?
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Notclose2perfect

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My teenage blog
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 10:35:19 pm »
Nice to meet you, I'm Erica!

You could go as a Lolita since there's many different type of style!!!

Well last kumoricon was my first con ever, and I LOVED the ball. How about you?

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplay: Sakura Haruno- 80% done, I need the headband and shoes...

Harley Quinn- 100% Done!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 10:08:22 pm »
I do love me some amv's, esp my hubby man.  This year we plan on doing a cosplay skit, so that will take some planning, its been a while
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 11:21:12 pm »
Well hello there! I like meeting new people too!!
I made a few friends at Akicon last year. Hoping to do the same with Kumoricon this year lol

Offline maydrock

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 12:28:57 am »
hello i agree making friends is fun

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 04:21:58 am »
**noms on a metal cookie** hihi :3
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 07:23:47 pm »
Salutations young one. I'm Animeman73, one of the older dudes here on the forum. I'm known for my writing ability, my knowledge of stuff that many people haven't even heard of, being a martial artiist, my blog, and my penchant for times when my mouth makes me fall flat on my face.

I've been going to this con for 6 years and I enjoy every bit of it. The voice actors, the panels, and even the cosplay picture shoots. Personally i choose to go VIP because well I ain't exactly a line person. But that's just how I roll. So, what have enjoyed thus far about the convention?
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Notclose2perfect

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My teenage blog
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 12:02:36 am »
Salutations young one. I'm Animeman73, one of the older dudes here on the forum. I'm known for my writing ability, my knowledge of stuff that many people haven't even heard of, being a martial artiist, my blog, and my penchant for times when my mouth makes me fall flat on my face.

I've been going to this con for 6 years and I enjoy every bit of it. The voice actors, the panels, and even the cosplay picture shoots. Personally i choose to go VIP because well I ain't exactly a line person. But that's just how I roll. So, what have enjoyed thus far about the convention?

Well the big highlight of my con was the slightly anime dating game, seeing two of my friends there, wishing I was them. The second thing was the ball, I love the idea of dancing with strangers because everyone is soo nice there! Is the VIP truly worth the money, not being mean I'm just curious because I am little impatient as well and I like the idea of a shorter line!

**noms on a metal cookie** hihi :3

**Stares at cookie then wave** Ello Ello!

hello i agree making friends is fun

Yay, I'm glad to see someone agrees with me! How are you?

Well hello there! I like meeting new people too!!
I made a few friends at Akicon last year. Hoping to do the same with Kumoricon this year lol

Glad to hear that! So how long have you been going to Kumoricon?

I do love me some amv's, esp my hubby man.  This year we plan on doing a cosplay skit, so that will take some planning, its been a while

What anime or manga will you guys be doing the skit on?

Harley Quinn- 100% Done!

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 08:39:13 am »
*drinks Sake* Hi *hic* guys.
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays
FOR SURE: Kirito, Tanjiro Kamado, & Genderbent Mori Calliope*
MAYBE: Who knows

*Please don’t call me Calvin, I prefer Morichi.

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 11:10:26 am »

Well the big highlight of my con was the slightly anime dating game, seeing two of my friends there, wishing I was them. The second thing was the ball, I love the idea of dancing with strangers because everyone is soo nice there! Is the VIP truly worth the money, not being mean I'm just curious because I am little impatient as well and I like the idea of a shorter line!

I'm not offended at all in fact i get you loud and clear. You're cautious and want to make sure that you're getting your money's worth. In this day and age young lady that's a good habit to have.

this comes from my own personal experience mind you. I can say VIP IS well worth the price tag. You get a nifty swag bag, you get to get into the major events such as Cosplay Chess and the Cosplay Contest ahead of everybody else. I LOVE those events the comicai randomness of cosplay chess is a barrel of klaughs and as for the cosplay contest I've seen people put together some ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC costumes. And the cosplay skits are creative stuff. Also if you're VIP you automatically get a pass to get into the Guest of Honor Dinner. So if you have a favorite voice actor you want to get some one on one chat time with...well that's the perfect placeto do so. And as for opening and closing ceremonies well you get to sit int eh first and second rows so you get see all the action up front and personal. Best of all you get to get into things before anyone else does so you get a choice to sit. So is VIP worth it? I most definitely say, it's most CERTAINLY worth it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 07:23:34 pm by Animeman73 »
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 11:59:30 am »
**offers a cookie that is safe (and yummy) for human consumption** There ya go :3

Yeah, the Slightly Anime Dating Game is the highlight of my con experience usually as well. I even got to participate last year though I was so nervous that I botched most of my answers.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Citael

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2013, 11:03:00 pm »
Well, like, um, so, SUP.

...Okay, I swear I'm not that awkward or use that many filler words in a sentence...

BUT ANWAYS, SUP?

I'm Citael annnnddd 2013 will be my third time going to Kumoricon :3 I'm still fairly young but gosh darrrrrnit I think I'm mature >:I Okay, only on a few occasions.

I can type properly, though. I think I deserve credit for that, at least.

Probably my biggest highlight has been...The glomp circle xD That was one of the first things I participated in during my first con, and I was a little itty bitty...Twelve or something year old. Kind of sad that I can't remember...Oh well! But I was super nervous and just basically scared...but then I was hugged multiple times and that made everything better :3 So...If you haven't participated...You should definitely go for it :D

So yeah. Nice to meet you! I'm super social, a bit on the hyper-strange side, I tend to stretch out words like tttthiiissss, and I also like french fries :I Charmed, I'm sure >:{D........Ahem. So. Yeah....Hi.