Author Topic: Lots for Sale! naruto, death note, DS, plushies, and more  (Read 2336 times)

Offline Namazzi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantART
Lots for Sale! naruto, death note, DS, plushies, and more
« on: January 08, 2013, 02:29:45 am »
I have a lot of stuff to sell. I may accept offers lower than asking price. I live in Eugene for those who want to pick up items and avoid shipping costs.
I'm in need of money, so hoping to sell.  But i may trade for Pokemon games (both gameboy and ds) or Tales games (tales of symphonia, and any others. for any systems just offer XD)

All items in the album are available (they'll be deleted when they're not),  and prices for all are in the pictures descriptions.
Reply here, either in this tread or PM.  Thanks!

http://s1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag8/namzsales/Items%20for%20Sale/

theres lots of naruto figures, some manga, WoW zboard, MTG cards, naruto cards, pokemon cards, WoW cards, DS, Lion king books and items/toys, Plushies, books, jewelery, ceramic items, book marks, pokemon figures, avatar the last airbender figure (aang), death note figures, etc. 
I may be adding more items. I'll update here when/if I do.

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
Re: Lots for Sale! naruto, death note, DS, plushies, and more
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 03:04:13 am »
see my PM for an answer.

Offline Yuri the Hatter

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 04:27:17 pm »
Hi I was wondering how much you wanted for the ryuki figure and the Rem Figure?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 04:28:24 pm by Yuri the Hatter »
Yuri the hatter :3

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 11:48:19 pm »
I have a lot of stuff to sell. I may accept offers lower than asking price. I live in Eugene for those who want to pick up items and avoid shipping costs.
I'm in need of money, so hoping to sell.  But i may trade for Pokemon games (both gameboy and ds) or Tales games (tales of symphonia, and any others. for any systems just offer XD)

All items in the album are available (they'll be deleted when they're not),  and prices for all are in the pictures descriptions.
Reply here, either in this tread or PM.  Thanks!

http://s1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag8/namzsales/Items%20for%20Sale/

theres lots of naruto figures, some manga, WoW zboard, MTG cards, naruto cards, pokemon cards, WoW cards, DS, Lion king books and items/toys, Plushies, books, jewelery, ceramic items, book marks, pokemon figures, avatar the last airbender figure (aang), death note figures, etc. 
I may be adding more items. I'll update here when/if I do.
I am interested in:

- nintendo DS(what condition is it in, if it is a 3DS,etc)
- pokemon cards(which ones are they)
- death note figures(I want the Near and L ones)
- the naruto poster that came in the first anime profiles.
- the Giratina origin forme figurine from Pokemon Platinum.
- and whoever made up the Sound four or five figurines from Naruto.

So yeah, I would like to know how much they cost so that I can hopefully pick them up before Sakuracon.