Author Topic: Anime Project Help Needed!  (Read 2742 times)

Offline OnlyWinry

• Cabbit
Anime Project Help Needed!
« on: September 19, 2005, 06:42:08 pm »
Ok, here's the deal, I need help with my senior project. What I'm doing is making a short documentary about anime and the culture surrounding anime. I took some footage at Kumori-con and interviewed a few people and plan on using that along with bits from different anime series.

Here's what I need help with-

1. If anyone has and film they took at Kumori-con I would greatly appreciate getting a copy of it.
2. The biggest thing I need is member(s) for my committee, basically an expert in anime or something that has to do with my project to be an adviser. If anyone knows of anyone please PM me and I can give more detail.
3. And not as importantly, if any one knows anyone in the area who has experience with film making I need someone like that for my committee too.

Thank you! ^.^

Offline Roy_in_a_skirt

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 07:57:19 pm »
I'll always be glad to help, and I'm not bad at editing videos if you need, S-- Wi-- Lust. :D

~S-- Ro-- Gluttony :P
Kumoricon 2005 I went as Roy Mustang and wore a skirt on Monday with a note saying "I lost a bet with Hawkeye" attached to it, hence the username.
'06: Shuuhei
'07: Doumeki Haruka
'08: Kurogane
'09: Wolfwood (sort of)
'10: Gakuran-style uniform

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 12:38:25 am »
I might be able to help....been fanfic staff here since kcon began; developing an otaku curriculum for a high school; making documentaries of my own (not on anime); professional proofreader and editor.

but i'm in eugene and don't have overwhelming amounts of time

what i'd be most interested in would be helping you with scripting, continuity, materials to accompany your presentation, or just being someone with a degree who could put a name to what you're doing, to help you out
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline OnlyWinry

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 12:25:20 am »
Thanks for the offer ^.^ I really appreciate it but I don't need help anymore ^.^