Author Topic: Final Fantasy 2013  (Read 73703 times)

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Final Fantasy 2013
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2013, 03:59:10 pm »
If Nikki does Kuja again i'm so tempted to bring back Zidane >o<
La vie est le plus beau spectacle sur terre~

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2013, 11:50:08 pm »
Would you like me to add you on as a maybe?

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2013, 08:36:12 am »
YES YES YES!

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2013, 10:29:12 am »
I would be so so so so so so so Excited for Kuja and Zidane!
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2013, 12:30:29 pm »
sigh.... if only lani still fit and i had the wig. but i dont think ill be doing that costume ever again.

that and i crave a ff6 group like no other.... so terra im stickin to!

that and i fear celes might kill me other wise >.>
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2013, 02:20:19 am »
I'm still wanting to come as Kefka again, but I'm still having the problem of no job. I probably have enough saved up for k-con itself and can probably do some odd jobs to earn enough for the body makeup, but the cost of getting a hotel room (assuming I can do body painting in a hotel bathroom) and having an assistant to spray it on me is out of the question at the moment. :(

I do have some new equipment that should turn that 3 hour job into half an hour at most. Makes a huge difference spraying half an inch at a time V.S. adjustable 2-6 inches at a time both in time and quality. I also still have all of the equipment to finish the wings since they were unfinished last time.

On the bright side, I could do fancy paint jobs on props if I ever wanted to with the equipment I have. I have also been keeping up with my workout routine at the Black Iron Gym and have almost reached my minimum weight of 175 lbs (5 lbs to go!) with my 6' 6" frame and should start gaining muscle weight as I continue on.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 02:32:44 am by GregAtlas »
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2013, 12:32:41 am »

Yes >3 I would love to take pictures with Nikki again~
La vie est le plus beau spectacle sur terre~

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2013, 03:57:00 pm »

Yes >3 I would love to take pictures with Nikki again~
Alright, added.
Sorry, I haven't been able to get on lately (only on my phone, which makes the copy/pasting harder lol)

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2013, 05:00:09 pm »
I am strongly considering doing a crossplay of Zack Fair (FF7).  The most challenging part would be the leatherworking and the buster sword.... eh.  I have friends who know how to do that.  So a Zack crossplay is a possibility.
HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING NORMAL!!!!
I am weird and proud of it. The concept of "blending in" scares me.

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)
Fluttershy (My Little Pony)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2013, 07:15:53 pm »
I am strongly considering doing a crossplay of Zack Fair (FF7).  The most challenging part would be the leatherworking and the buster sword.... eh.  I have friends who know how to do that.  So a Zack crossplay is a possibility.

If you want, I have a buster sword tutorial. It's for Clouds, but you can tweak it a little to fit Zacks..And for the leatherworking, I would actually suggest upholstery vinyl (the stuff on rolls). It's cheaper and easier to sew..And it still looks great.
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3307531/
You can see it on my shoulder. It's a different color then what you would use, but you get th idea lol

Offline Sennera

• Oni
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2013, 11:42:00 am »
I'll be Tifa (original game version) for sure. I may pull out a Rydia as well.
Save the business talk for later. It's time to get smashed!

DA: http://senneraldya.deviantart.com/

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2013, 12:19:09 pm »
I'll be Tifa (original game version) for sure. I may pull out a Rydia as well.

Added for Tifa. Do you want me to put Rydia for a maybe?

Offline Sennera

• Oni
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2013, 08:07:54 pm »
Sure, that's fine!
Save the business talk for later. It's time to get smashed!

DA: http://senneraldya.deviantart.com/

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2013, 09:01:30 pm »
Sure, that's fine!

Alright I'll go ahead and do that.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2013, 11:38:28 am »
o.o just woke up with an awesome idea. Someone should make a triple layered coat with each layer being reversible and each side being a type of final fantasy mage.

In case you don't know what I mean by a layered coat/jacket: usually the inner layer of something warm and highly breathable such as fleece, then there's a middle layer that holds the warm air in and then there's an outer layer that keeps the cold rain/air out. I'm sure there are others that can describe this better, but basically the concept is that you can peel off layers or add layers as needed and is usually a much better system than a big poofy and heavy coat.

Not that you would need one for kumoricon most likely, but still... I felt it was an awesome enough idea to share.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2013, 10:30:31 am »
o.o just woke up with an awesome idea. Someone should make a triple layered coat with each layer being reversible and each side being a type of final fantasy mage.

In case you don't know what I mean by a layered coat/jacket: usually the inner layer of something warm and highly breathable such as fleece, then there's a middle layer that holds the warm air in and then there's an outer layer that keeps the cold rain/air out. I'm sure there are others that can describe this better, but basically the concept is that you can peel off layers or add layers as needed and is usually a much better system than a big poofy and heavy coat.

Not that you would need one for kumoricon most likely, but still... I felt it was an awesome enough idea to share.
This is beautiful

My friend gave her old roller blades, I'll be wearing them as Chocobo.
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Yatterman

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2013, 12:34:19 am »
Greg if I see you at Kumoricon dress as Kefka i'm so getting your pic.
Yatterman-2010
Squall Leonheart-2013

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2013, 07:15:46 am »
Greg if I see you at Kumoricon dress as Kefka i'm so getting your pic.

It was a fun cosplay despite the maneuvering difficulties with the wings, taking over 3 hours to do the makeup due to insufficient equipment, missing the photoshoot, and wardrobe malfunctions that lead to learning new techniques. Right now the only thing stopping me from doing it again is costs and having a place to stay (especially one that will allow for bodypainting).

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=533249370023498&set=t.100002164553932&type=3&src=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-snc7%2F324349_533249370023498_216880921_o.jpg&smallsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-snc6%2F207847_533249370023498_216880921_n.jpg&size=800%2C1200

and

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/400799_447265105317426_1111522404_n.jpg
(I've had trouble finding most of the pictures that were taken so if you see any around, please feel free to let me know since I know there were many that were better than these)

I've lost roughly 20-30 lbs since then and probably should finish the wings some time soon even if I can't go.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 07:26:26 am by GregAtlas »
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2013, 01:39:58 am »
Well, I managed to make enough money to consider going to kumoricon this year but since chelseahavoc for some reason removed me from her friends list, I feel that there really isn't much motivation for me to even try as Kefka this year despite already putting an additional $60 into the cosplay this year in addition to growing my hair longer specifically for this cosplay. I don't know why she did this, but it hurts and I don't know if I'll be able to recover from it any time soon.

Whatever comes of this, I wish you all the best.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2013, 04:45:49 am »
Well, I managed to make enough money to consider going to kumoricon this year but since chelseahavoc for some reason removed me from her friends list, I feel that there really isn't much motivation for me to even try as Kefka this year despite already putting an additional $60 into the cosplay this year in addition to growing my hair longer specifically for this cosplay. I don't know why she did this, but it hurts and I don't know if I'll be able to recover from it any time soon.

Whatever comes of this, I wish you all the best.

If you've already put work into a costume, why does it matter if someone removed you from their friends list? Surely you cosplay for more reason than a Facebook friend?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 04:46:07 am by EveofAbyss »

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2013, 02:41:27 pm »
Of course I cosplay for more reason than a facebook friend, but I get disheartened along with suffering with depression. When one of the main people encouraging me to do this cosplay disappears, I just don't know if I feel it worth continuing. Sure I would love to do it again no matter if I get said encouragement, but for the amount of work that was required last year, I don't know if I really want to go through that this year, even with the new equipment (assuming I can even get my other friend to help this year, since it is almost impossible to do full body paint on yourself without help). It's not like it is a typical cosplay where you put cloths, wig, and a little facial makeup on. Part of the reason I was still considering it was because I felt obligated for the FF6 photoshoot and now that this happened I don't feel so obligated.

Just something I have to consider. I'm not going to do anything I can't put my heart into.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2013, 08:49:14 am »
have you messaged her asking what was up? There might just be some miss communication

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2013, 11:28:35 am »
No, I haven't. I was going to message her with a question pertaining to the cosplay group or something (can't remember what the question was anymore) and that's how I found out. I'm not going to message her because since she obviously doesn't want to be friends, I can't force it. I'm sure she has her reasons and I suspect a couple of those reasons, but all I can do is respect her decision.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2013, 09:51:56 am »
message her anyways, just to clear things up

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2013, 11:22:11 am »
Yeah I would still message her and ask her what you did wrong so you may be able to fix it and keep from losing another friend. Can't fix the problem if you don't know what it is.

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2013, 12:43:48 pm »
I hope to be having a small FFX group at Kcon this year~
I'll be going as Yuna, my boyfriend as Tidus (soraandfriend), my friend as Rikku (zombikitty), and other friend as Auron (doesn't have an account..) ^_^

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2013, 02:18:06 pm »
I hope to be having a small FFX group at Kcon this year~
I'll be going as Yuna, my boyfriend as Tidus (soraandfriend), my friend as Rikku (zombikitty), and other friend as Auron (doesn't have an account..) ^_^

I'll add you all

Offline Kitten Face

• Sailor Scout
    • Wishing Star Cosplay
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2013, 09:39:44 pm »
I most likely will be bringing Rinoa Heartilly along with me, second year in a row!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2013, 09:52:53 pm »
Kitten Face, Added

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2013, 07:29:16 pm »
I changed my mind. I won't be bringing Alyssa to con this year. I'm sad to say it, but I have other plans that excite me more.
Not going. Very disappointed. But maybe next time. I'm not entirely sure though.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2013, 09:51:32 pm »
I changed my mind. I won't be bringing Alyssa to con this year. I'm sad to say it, but I have other plans that excite me more.
No problem. I took ya off

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2013, 10:55:33 pm »
Oh, BTW everyone, I'm no longer doing a FF cosplay for this con. I will still run this though, But I will come in a non FF cosplay

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2013, 10:22:56 am »
You forgot FFvs13 and FF Type-0.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2013, 11:29:13 pm »
I can nolonger run this because I can't fit FF into my schedule. If anyone wants to take over this shoot, let me know and I will add any info you want into the first post.

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2013, 12:08:30 pm »
So Choco is no longer happening, but I will be Advent Children Cid Highwind.

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2013, 10:25:30 pm »
any idea when this photo shoot might happen?
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2013, 11:03:56 pm »
any idea when this photo shoot might happen?

Once someone decides to take over, they can make it for whatever time they want I guess. I will keep the first post updated with whatever get's scheduled, and who is taking over (when that happens). I know the KH shoot will be run by someone so this can be the same day once they find out when they are doing that one, since a lot of the characters are also IN kh

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2013, 11:03:17 am »
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack. :O

I was going to cosplay Bane, but I am putting that off for a year. So now I will be cosplaying Baku from Final Fantasy IX.

Huzzah! Excited!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2013, 10:16:05 pm »
Also: since I am doing Baku from FFIX, I wanted to take a chance and see about getting a full Tantalus group together.

That would be (from left to right):

Marcus, Cinna, Baku, Blank, Ruby, and Zidane (Binero and Dinero are optional).

If anyone feels like joining up, chime in! It'd be a pretty awesome turnout to show up in full gang-mode, lol.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2013, 07:39:00 pm »
If my friends and I can gather enough people, we want to be the cloaked failed Sephiroth "clones" but we need a Sephiroth in order to make this happen.  Anyone going as [/size]Sephiroth (preferably 18+) who is interested?  We may be considering other "clones" as well so if you're interested in either role, contact me.

Offline Azuraschampion

• Chibi
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2013, 07:46:09 pm »
well im a sephiroth cosplayer, but ive got 4 cosplays for this con already, and hes not on of them. If you go to Sakuracon or akicon, i would love to do this with you guys for one of them though.
DA:http://azuraschampion.deviantart.com/
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014, days may change
Day 0: Tifa Lockhart
Day 1: Ruby Rose
Day 2: Mother's Rosario Kirito/ Erza Scarlet
Day 3: Kuroyukihime/ Tifa Lockhart/ Secret cosplay
Day 4: Erza Scarlet

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2013, 08:16:58 pm »
well im a sephiroth cosplayer, but ive got 4 cosplays for this con already, and hes not on of them. If you go to Sakuracon or akicon, i would love to do this with you guys for one of them though.

Nah.  This is a Kumoricon 2013 thing.

Offline Prince McKupo

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2013, 12:21:32 pm »
I'll be cosplaying as a moogle in a full-blown mascot outfit, so you can label me as a general moogle or Mog for the VI group, or both!  ^_^
Prince McKupo is back in the action, baby!  Kupo!  Now, as for my "cooling down" cosplay: Jude Mathis, with both his Xillia 1 (100%) and Xillia 2 (100%) outfits.

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2013, 12:16:29 am »
I always bring Paine to every con, so I'll have her if this still happens.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2013, 11:34:29 pm »
I can take over planning this. I got it together last year. Simple enough stuff. The main first step is getting everyone on the same page for when to have it.

So, toss in your suggestions for when you would like the Final Fantasy Photo Shoot to happen.

I'm good with any time. The past two years we have actually done two photo shoots to accommodate everyone's schedules, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. We can certainly do this again if need be.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2013, 11:41:20 pm »
I can take over planning this. I got it together last year. Simple enough stuff. The main first step is getting everyone on the same page for when to have it.

So, toss in your suggestions for when you would like the Final Fantasy Photo Shoot to happen.

I'm good with any time. The past two years we have actually done two photo shoots to accommodate everyone's schedules, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. We can certainly do this again if need be.

Awesome, thank you so much. I will pass you the tourch then. I will edit the first post with updates still since I was the starter.

Offline toonafeesh

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2013, 02:48:39 am »
Sadly, I didn't have the funds to be able to do Yuel and Fang, and I don't think I'll be bringing my Yuna back this year, as it has seen three cons, and is starting to fall apart.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2013, 04:19:21 am »
Personally, I would like the FF photoshoot to be on day 2 (or have two shoots) because I'll be doing Kaito on day 1 (if I go) since that is Miku's birthday.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2013, 10:45:10 am »
Okay, I'll just default with last year's shoot times and we can work from there.

We will have two Final Fantasy Shoots:

Day 1 @ 2:00pm
Day 2 @ 12:00pm

How does that work? Agree/Disagree? Toss in your suggestions. This very well may not be a big enough group to warrant two shoots, but the option is open.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2013, 11:44:31 am »
Okay, I'll just default with last year's shoot times and we can work from there.

We will have two Final Fantasy Shoots:

Day 1 @ 2:00pm
Day 2 @ 12:00pm

How does that work? Agree/Disagree? Toss in your suggestions. This very well may not be a big enough group to warrant two shoots, but the option is open.

For sure it'll be big lol Day one may be a good day for sure. My friend is running a Square Game's panel that day, so all the FF ppl, as well as he KH, and any other square game cosplayers can hit that up to all on the same day.