« on: November 28, 2012, 04:12:37 pm »
delete
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 06:52:30 pm by Chevi »

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Re: WTB: YOUR OLD ANIME VHS!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 05:45:11 pm »
Your love for Ranma 1/2 makes me happy.

In terms of what you're asking for, I have a VHS for Ranma 1/2 (I believe one of the episodes is the introduction of Kuno).  I think I also have a couple of the single-issue comics... somewhere...

I also have a VHS for Blue Seed (episodes 9 & 10, I think).
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Chevi

• Sailor Scout
Re: WTB: YOUR OLD ANIME VHS!
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 07:17:23 pm »
Your love for Ranma 1/2 makes me happy.

In terms of what you're asking for, I have a VHS for Ranma 1/2 (I believe one of the episodes is the introduction of Kuno).  I think I also have a couple of the single-issue comics... somewhere...

I also have a VHS for Blue Seed (episodes 9 & 10, I think).

If it's dubbed, and you know what volume it is, let me know~  :) 

I actually bought Blue Seed already.

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
Re: WTB: YOUR OLD ANIME VHS! & RANMA 1/2 ITEMS! MAGS, AND MORE!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 03:14:10 pm »
I have both a Japanese version of Ranma 1/2(new edition) volume 1 and an English version volume 1 in the classic big size with the red cover 1st printing(y'know before the series was reprinted in the smaller size now).
I would sell you the couple of single issues that I have. But they introduce Ukyo Kounji in them, so no......
Let me know what you're willing to ask for the both of them in either PM or replying!  ;)

Offline Chevi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 05:53:49 pm »
I have both a Japanese version of Ranma 1/2(new edition) volume 1 and an English version volume 1 in the classic big size with the red cover 1st printing(y'know before the series was reprinted in the smaller size now).
I would sell you the couple of single issues that I have. But they introduce Ukyo Kounji in them, so no......
Let me know what you're willing to ask for the both of them in either PM or replying!  ;)

I already have the English Vol. 1 Big Size of Ranma 1/2.  But I am interested in the Japanese ver new edition.  Is there anything you'd trade for from my sales post: https://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=17455.0 

And I already have the issues with Ukyo in them so it's ok! :)

Offline AgehaIX

• Catgirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 09:31:55 pm »
I have the first season of Ranma dubbed on vhs in p good condition. Though I would want around 30$ for them because shipping would be a lil bit more since vhs's are kinda bulky.
kcon 13': Ranma Saotome, TBA, TBA

Offline Chevi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 03:03:35 am »
I have the first season of Ranma dubbed on vhs in p good condition. Though I would want around 30$ for them because shipping would be a lil bit more since vhs's are kinda bulky.

Media Mail is a really cheap way to send VHS tapes.  For like 15 or less VHS tapes it's only about $5/$6 to ship.