Author Topic: Homestuck 2013  (Read 120402 times)

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
Re: Homestuck 2013
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2013, 11:02:05 pm »
Im having a decision crisis.
Should I be Clover or Trickster!Jake?
I'm thinking its about time some more Felt members make an appearance at k-con. Ive been thinking that for awhile now.
Idunno I keep going back in forth in deciding.
'16 Cosplay
Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul) // Magic!Betty (Adventure Time)

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2013, 07:25:45 pm »
I figured out my plans for Kumoricon this year. (I have things planned super early this time.)
My friends and I will be doing Calliope, Caliborn and Gamzee with possibly a Lord English, Dead Shuffle Jade and Ace or Felt Suit Dave with a Dead Shuffle Karkat, and Ballgown Dreamer Terezi, Karkat and Gamzee. My cosplay partner and I also be Trickster Jade and Dave, Boxers Terezi and Chair Karkat, and Aranea and Meenah. I'm also going to have a Post-Scratch Trolls Street-tier group. c: (Jeez that's so much Homestuck. ;;;; ) I think I might be Latula at some point..... We might also have a Ms. Paint and Spades Slick running around with us.

Also kit2kit, I think it'd be super cool if you were Clover but Trickster!Jake would be awesome too. c:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 04:16:10 am by TsunderePrussian »

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2013, 12:26:42 am »
Yes! I think my first choice is Clover right now and Im going to stick to it unless something happens~

@TsunderePrussian: oooh~ What does the Hitmanstuck designs look like ?
'16 Cosplay

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2013, 04:17:05 am »
Awesome! That's going to be so cool! c:
They're designs of blackoutballad's, and you can see them here : http://blackoutballad.tumblr.com/FAQ
I think they're really cool looking, and they look like a lot of fun to cosplay as. <3

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2013, 07:22:36 pm »
I shall be doing Redglare for sure this year.

Might put together something else, but that's still in the works.
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Barako

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2013, 04:48:14 pm »
I'm a first-time Homestuck cosplayer, and will be going this year as God Tier Aradia! ^^

I will hopefully have a booth in Artist Alley this year, so look out for the Aradia selling plushies and prints, etc :P
Hopefully I'll be able to recruit some help so I can make it to some Homestuck panels and photoshoots ;u;
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:48:34 pm by Barako »

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2013, 05:29:58 pm »
Hello guys. I'm planning on being Fem!Sollux this year. I don't have my plans locked in for sure, so I don't know if I will definitely or not.
Not going. Very disappointed. But maybe next time. I'm not entirely sure though.

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2013, 10:04:47 pm »
Things changed with my friends, especially after Sakura-con. Cherubs are no longer on our list, but we will still be The Dolorosa and The Signless possibly with a Disciple as well. I'm also being Aradiabot hopefully for sure this year. I already have my skirt so I'm definitely going to get her done this year and I may have an Equius, Vriska and possibly Sollux with me.
I also may be God Tier Terezi with a God Tier Karkat (if they can get their outfit done for the con). I'm definitely being some version of Latula because I loved being as her at Sakuracon, even though it was only for the draw meet on day 2 and end of day 3 it was fun skateboarding with my Mituna. <3 Uhmm, oh and I'll also be Kurloz in his cute prince garb for the ball and then in a skeleton kigurumi for the rave. Not everything is for sure yet, but most of it is pretty much set-in-stone. ;;;;;
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 02:02:35 pm by TsunderePrussian »

Offline GalintheTardis

• Oni
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2013, 05:52:55 pm »
This is my second time attending Kumoricon and my first time cosplaying! I recently got into homestuck and am hoping to do Godtier John, if I can get my act together. My friend is doing a fem!Karkat. She's fine, but I'm pretty nervous though.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 07:45:08 pm by GalintheTardis »

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2013, 08:03:09 pm »
Don't be nervous we're all pretty friendly : D
If you need any help or advice you could ask me I did Godtier!John last year u U u
'16 Cosplay

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2013, 01:46:23 am »
So I should be doing caliborn, though most likely I'll just be doing his old troll design like how I did at sakuracon.. and I might be running an improv game panel with my friend as callie ohpeee and undyingumbrage

Also, I might be doing trickster jane, but I'm having a bunch of sudden nervous feelings about it. I partially think its because I identify as male, and the other part of me thinks its because I've never cosplayed a female character before, I'd love some opinions on this, because I'm just really getting nervous over the idea of it.

Also I will be bringing dirk, because I LOVE~ cosplaying dirk. I hope to meet some new friends this year, and that I'll be able to fix up dirk a bit. Because I do a pretty casual dirk cosplay- with a black button up and black pants. I'm thinking if I can get my rump to look less feminine I'll work on  making his gas mask along with that outfit before con comes around.

Of course the only way I'm starting to acomplish this is with the foolproof dirkout workout! 50 quck sqats and a good 3 minute wall sit everyday -thrusts and lunges optional for daily dirkout workout.

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2013, 01:55:32 am »

So I finished undyingUmbrage

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2013, 09:33:37 am »
Aaahhh~ Very Nice!
'16 Cosplay

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2013, 01:37:33 pm »
Aaahhh~ Very Nice!

thank you dear <3 -thoughicouldn'tfindmydresspantsbeforetheshootthatdayoops-

Offline Kisa-chann

• Cabbit
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2013, 06:53:06 pm »
I'm probably going to be humanstuck!Nepeta this Kumoricon! uwu I'm kinda nervous about being the odd one out or something eep

It's not much but hey here's a little picture until I can get something that wasn't taken with a webcam:

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2013, 02:07:39 am »
I think you look cute! Plus I see no problem with humanstuck things. I mean not everyone can grey, and shouldn't be bothered about it. Plus you're a cutie pie! <3

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2013, 12:24:52 pm »
So I'm going to start working on fancy god tier for dirk, though I'm a bit conflicted on a peice and kinda need advice.

I want to make the hood itself out of velvet so badly, because I can find a color that fits well, but at the same time I really don't because velvet is a heavy material. Any opinions?

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2013, 04:40:33 pm »
So I'm going to start working on fancy god tier for dirk, though I'm a bit conflicted on a peice and kinda need advice.

I want to make the hood itself out of velvet so badly, because I can find a color that fits well, but at the same time I really don't because velvet is a heavy material. Any opinions?

I've made one of my God Tier Jade hoods out of velvet (I flipped it inside out however) and it stayed just fine on my head. c: I also used a bobby pin inside the hood (I had a little hoop for it) to keep it on my head as well just in case. But I normally didn't need it.
I suggest at least trying it, and if it doesn't stay well then do something else. c:

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2013, 09:46:54 am »
Alright! Thanks, my moms a jewler so she'll probably have some wire I can use for it to! Thanks!

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2013, 03:51:10 am »
No problem. c:

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2013, 12:27:45 pm »
I shall be going as tavros this year wheelchair and all I am getting some of his stuff next month I am super excited this is like a dream cosplay for me.

Offline stencilSparkler

• Cabbit
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2013, 02:44:22 pm »
because im stupidly indecisive, i havent really started a costume yet, BUT
i wanna put together a lolitastuck ms. paint (itd be her 3 am dress)
i went looking at possible fabrics yesterday, and ive been looking for dress patterns and im really excited ;D
kcon 2012: trickster rose lalonde (homestuck)

Offline tbjforever9

• Cabbit
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2013, 09:22:38 pm »
Hey everyone! Just gonna drop this here but I'm for sure coming as GodTier!Meulin and I'm planning on CrockerCorp Jane as well :>
Switched to M-ayumii

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2013, 07:23:20 pm »
No Homestuck from me this Kumo. I've locked in my plans already.
Not going. Very disappointed. But maybe next time. I'm not entirely sure though.

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2013, 12:33:29 am »
Jacob: Ahhh I love Tavros, you're going to be cute as him. c:
stencilSparkler: That sounds really cool! If you get that done, I'd love to take some pictures. c:
tbjforever9: Your plans sound really cool! I'd love to meet up with you. (Haha...you make me want to be Grimbark Jade)
Hikari-Alice: It's funny, I actually only had two Homestuck cosplays planned, but then friends that I had plans with aren't going or aren't doing the cosplay anymore so it turned into almost all Homestuck. ;;;; Which I don't mind. c:

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2013, 12:38:12 am »
@TsunderePrussia I hope I do a good job as him I am really going to work my hardest on him for sure.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2013, 02:52:25 pm »
Sorry for the double post but I bought stuff for Tavros today I might be done with him by June if I do I will totally take pictures!

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2013, 03:40:57 pm »
Cool! Cant wait to see : D
'16 Cosplay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2013, 04:18:34 pm »
Me either XD

Offline stencilSparkler

• Cabbit
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2013, 04:30:00 pm »
stencilSparkler: That sounds really cool! If you get that done, I'd love to take some pictures. c:

aaaaa yea im excited, ive been looking into tights and shoes lately :D
and pictures are great too! :>
my friends gonna be doing spades slick (couple cosplays wheeee), not quite sure which version yet though
kcon 2012: trickster rose lalonde (homestuck)

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2013, 10:44:02 pm »

sorry that the picture is so big but I got my Tavros wig what do you guys think? It's unstyled but I hope it'll work really well.

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2013, 08:18:38 am »
That's a really cute wig for him! Is it naturally flipped up like that? It looks really nice. ;u;

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2013, 11:08:36 am »
Yeah the wig flips like that in the front it's one of my fave wigs I got it from Arda it's a specialty wig I am glad you like it I was worried people wouldn't.

Offline tbjforever9

• Cabbit
« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2013, 12:06:17 pm »
Hello there!
A friend of mine and I are trying to pull together a complete Alpha/post scratch troll group. As of now we for sure have Meulin (godtier), Kurloz, Mituna (godtier), and Kankri. We might have a Cronus and Latula, but we're not positive yet. If any of you are cosplaying any of the others (Porrim, Rufioh, Horrus, Damara, Meenah, or Aranea) please feel free to drop me a message! And you'd only have to stick around for a photoshoot or something, if you have other plans. But please send me a message if you're interested! Thank you!
Switched to M-ayumii

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2013, 04:35:24 pm »
Hello. My Meulin and I will be hoping to have a picnic at the Gazebo on day 2 around 6 or 7pm and wanted to invite others to join us if you'd like. c: We'll be having tea and biscuits so it'd be great to have others join us. c:

Offline tbjforever9

• Cabbit
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2013, 09:24:38 pm »
Hello. My Meulin and I will be hoping to have a picnic at the Gazebo on day 2 around 6 or 7pm and wanted to invite others to join us if you'd like. c: We'll be having tea and biscuits so it'd be great to have others join us. c:

That sounds fantastic! I'll have to check with my group, but if it fits in with our schedule I think it would be delightful to join you! Thanks so much for the invite!
Switched to M-ayumii

Offline cheery_reaper

• Oni
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2013, 01:43:12 am »
Hi so if I can, between my other cosplays, I'm going to try and make a Femzee outfit and walk around with my brother whom probably will be Gamzee that day. Also I was curious if anyone knew where I could get a Kurloz top for a Guy?

Offline kappa roll

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2013, 01:29:55 pm »
so i think i might wind up bringing back my fem!gamzee costume, with a few little tweaks.i really liked wearing it last year, and it seems like a shame to retire it after only one use. =w=

| roxy lalonde (100%) | kh2 sora (0%) | akira agarkar yamada (25%) | judal (100%) | fem!trickster!god tier! john (100%) |

Offline Agatguam41

• Oni
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2013, 09:19:58 pm »
Heh, I just noticed this topic. ^^'
I'm gonna be going as Nepeta, just because I'm short enough and she's just too adorable not to cosplay.
Kumoricon 2013 Cosplay list:

Nepeta Leijon for now ^^'

Offline CosplayGeek4

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2013, 01:46:26 pm »
I guess i changed my mind awhile ago so it seems that now i am going to be Fancy! Ms.Paint one day then Nepeta! If i can, i will also bring my friend who will be sleepy!terezi

Offline Kisa-chann

• Cabbit
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2013, 07:29:50 pm »
Pretty sure that in addition to doing humanstuck Nepeta I'm also going to be Jade! ...If I can get enough money for her cosplay haha ;u;

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2013, 12:00:05 am »
Aaaah all of your guys' plans sound really great! ;u; <3

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2013, 12:40:51 am »
Wow, it's been a long time since I popped around here.
THIS YEAR. Is going to be an exciting year. I'm bringing Dualscar out. In the same car as me is going to be a Redglare, The wonderful summoner from last year who kept falling over in the tall boots, A handmaiden and very possibly a disciple. How we are all going to fit in the car with the props for a twelve hour drive, I do not know.

Other than that, I think I'm Gonna bring Bro back for day zero and to change into when the armor gets too tiring. And maybe something else? I was debating a bit on Brobot, but that one is up in the air. The other things that might happen are Godtier!Jade or possibly a casual Jade for Sunday.
K-con 2015-
Lamento: Asato
KnB: Aomine Daiki
TnC: Gunji
Possibilities-
Something from persona, something from SNK, possibly DmmD?

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2013, 09:49:22 am »
Soooooooo I'm just wondering if there are going to photoshoots again this year?
Because I haven't really heard talk of main photoshoots and the thread has been pretty inactive. ;;;

Offline bucket_stalker

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2013, 10:41:40 am »
I think something like last year would be a good idea

Offline tbjforever9

• Cabbit
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2013, 03:50:28 pm »
I'm sure when we get closer to the actual convention there will be more activity in the threads and more talk of photoshoots *v*
Switched to M-ayumii

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2013, 12:15:44 am »
Its getting so close to con~ I'm rather excited to actually see a photoshoot of this fandom.
I'm working on Mituna right now~ if things go well I'll take him to con.
La vie est le plus beau spectacle sur terre~

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2013, 01:40:00 am »
Maybe we should start trying to plan one since it's about 2 and a half months away?

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2013, 03:09:23 am »
Planning would definitely be a good idea.  Are we looking at taking over the stage/shell/ whatever that wonderful thing might be called again? It seems like it has the most room, and god only knows how big the crowd will be this year.
K-con 2015-
Lamento: Asato
KnB: Aomine Daiki
TnC: Gunji
Possibilities-
Something from persona, something from SNK, possibly DmmD?

Offline tbjforever9

• Cabbit
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2013, 08:38:30 am »
That's where it was last year and it looked like it went okay!
Switched to M-ayumii