Author Topic: League of Legends 2013  (Read 52268 times)

Offline lilineko

• Sailor Scout
Re: League of Legends 2013
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2013, 04:16:34 pm »
Pooey, well if you update the list, you can take off Kirby - Debonair Jayce off the list :( Baby bro got a job right before Kumoricon XD So it'll be debuting next year...But I can't wait to see everyone's costume though at the gathering!

@gregatlas, because characters in coats are usually badass looking ;3 ...also even if it's hot during kumori weekend, the rest of the year it's cooold XD
K-CON '14 Cosplay(s)

Pokemon Gijinka Mega Blastoise

(BIG maybe on Drudge Angel from Modest Medusa)

~~~~~

~ACTIVATING ZACK-FANGIRL MODE~
**swoons, sighs & melts into a puddle at the thought of Zack*

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2013, 11:12:14 pm »
@gregatlas, because characters in coats are usually badass looking ;3 ...also even if it's hot during kumori weekend, the rest of the year it's cooold XD

LOL "because characters in coats are usually badass looking ;3" is what I was thinking when I was posting. XD

Completely agree, I like things warm and hate the cold ^^ and being a steamy golem in the heat isn't so bad ;)

I'm kinda going to be sad probably having to rip these sleeves for the cosplay... maybe I'll just glue the tubes and spikes on the outside and see if it slides because it is a pretty nice coat.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Bardic Lore

• Oni
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2013, 05:30:54 am »
Aww, it saddens me that there is no Twisted Fate cosplayer.. looking for one to complete the card slinger trifecta (TF, Gambit from Xmen, and Setzer from FFVI)

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2013, 08:12:12 am »
Aww, it saddens me that there is no Twisted Fate cosplayer.. looking for one to complete the card slinger trifecta (TF, Gambit from Xmen, and Setzer from FFVI)

"because characters in coats are usually badass looking ;3"
hehe. still applies.

Yeah, but perhaps there will be one that isn't even from the forums. If there isn't... There is always gangnam style.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline bumbaloe

• Oni
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2013, 09:55:19 am »
I didn't budget my time well enough and won't be able to finish my Spirit Guard Udyr cosplay in time for con.

Offline Niques93

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2013, 02:32:19 pm »
I didn't budget my time well enough and won't be able to finish my Spirit Guard Udyr cosplay in time for con.

oh thats so sad, maybe next time! Better take your time anyway :3 I am having the same problem with some of my other cosplays

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2013, 09:45:38 pm »
Just curious... Should we move the photoshoot since the LoL tourney starts at the same time? (tourney appears to be 2-5pm Sunday).
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline toonafeesh

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2013, 12:47:20 pm »
Just curious... Should we move the photoshoot since the LoL tourney starts at the same time? (tourney appears to be 2-5pm Sunday).

I was going to suggest that. I was planning on going to the tourney and trying to compete as Nidalee :3

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2013, 02:24:14 am »
I'd like to go myself. I pretty much play anything but ADC but I specialize in support Blitzcrank/Zilean/Galio/Nunu though, I use a somewhat unorthadox build with pretty good success despite the multiple nerfings my Blitz has taken lately :(

It has been a while since I've played with a decent mouse, too (my good one burned its laser out months ago so I haven't been playing much pvp and might need a little warm up). Be warned... if the ADC sucks I will start last hitting minions so the gold isn't wasted. If they suck really bad I might just take the kills rather than giving them away like I've trained myself to do.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2013, 09:04:24 am »
I also think we should move it. When is good for you all? Maybe right before?
check out my facebook page!! www.facebook.com/macnleecosplay

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2013, 11:44:15 am »
Personally I'm learning towards wanting it right after because if it were before I would have even less time to change from my Final Fantasy cosplay.

Up to you guys though. Not a big deal to me. Odds are I might still be purple skinned if I do my final fantasy cosplay either way.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2013, 07:05:46 am »
I'm officially bringing Spellthief Lux! I'm only going to be wearing it Saturday afternoon/evening though.
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)
-Cordelia (Fire Emblem Awakening)
-Marauder Ashe (League of Legends)
-??? Who knows what else. Probably a cosplay I can wear my glasses with.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2013, 12:49:59 pm »
Personally I'm learning towards wanting it right after because if it were before I would have even less time to change from my Final Fantasy cosplay.

Up to you guys though. Not a big deal to me. Odds are I might still be purple skinned if I do my final fantasy cosplay either way.

Never mind, I don't plan to go as Kefka this year. Too much work and stress with only one day left to prep.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline SubzeroIceMan3

• Cabbit
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2013, 01:59:48 am »
So our Blitz and my Xerath are going to be a bit big so an open space for the photoshoot would be ideal so I think the large gazebo would be great.

Personally I think the shoot should be before the tournament, would just be a little easier to get together earlier in the day rather than in the afternoon.

Can't wait for Kumoricon 2015!!

Offline QElderHell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2013, 12:50:50 am »
Xerath, you were wonderful! Blitz was amazing, but mad props to you for the cosplay dedication of hot gluing things to yourself!

Add me on League, we should play sometime (invitation extends to all of you, of course!) Name's Phoof.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2013, 06:05:51 am »
Depressed that the photoshoot happened during my match despite me asking to put it back one match, but I understand there were probably time schedules people had to follow since the tourney was taking so long. Hopefully I'll at least get to see the pictures. :(
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline SubzeroIceMan3

• Cabbit
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2013, 08:18:46 pm »
Xerath, you were wonderful! Blitz was amazing, but mad props to you for the cosplay dedication of hot gluing things to yourself!

Add me on League, we should play sometime (invitation extends to all of you, of course!) Name's Phoof.

Haha thanks so much! I'm putting some pics up on the kcon facebook page from the shoot that I have. I'll add you when I can drag myself to the computer, pretty sure I'll need to sleep for three days straight after con T.T

Offline JimiJay27

• Cabbit
    • Tumblrrrrrrr
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2013, 08:57:19 pm »
Hi everyone! I was the Draaaaaaaaven a little bit on Saturday and on Sunday. I just wanted to say it was fun hanging out with fellow League players/cosplayers! Hope to see you guys again at Sakuracon for more League shenanigans ;D
"....Davy Jones! Giant squid!"

Offline Niques93

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2013, 09:31:53 am »
https://www.facebook.com/Niques93/media_set?set=a.10201343507781490.1073741828.1587290764&type=3
posted all the photos I got, if you see yourself feel free to tag, its hard for me to keep track of people

Offline SubzeroIceMan3

• Cabbit
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2013, 05:52:37 pm »
https://www.facebook.com/Niques93/media_set?set=a.10201343507781490.1073741828.1587290764&type=3
posted all the photos I got, if you see yourself feel free to tag, its hard for me to keep track of people

Oh cool thanks, I'll tag a few

Offline Niques93

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2013, 11:16:42 pm »

Oh cool thanks, I'll tag a few

Thanks!

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2013, 10:35:31 pm »
Any photos from the shoot that happened at the red lion yet?
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline SubzeroIceMan3

• Cabbit
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2013, 07:59:37 pm »
Hi everyone! I was the Draaaaaaaaven a little bit on Saturday and on Sunday. I just wanted to say it was fun hanging out with fellow League players/cosplayers! Hope to see you guys again at Sakuracon for more League shenanigans ;D

You were such an AMAZING Draven! Congrats on the great cosplay ^-^

Offline JimiJay27

• Cabbit
    • Tumblrrrrrrr
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2013, 12:13:04 am »

aww shucks thank you! It was such a last minute decision and I have no idea how my friend and I finished mostly everything >.> We're hoping for spin mechanics for Kcon 2014, but we'll see!

Your Xerath made me so happy and like everyone said, it takes true dedication to hot glue things to yourself! Hopefully see you at a future con, maybe in League cosplay again? ;D
"....Davy Jones! Giant squid!"

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2013, 07:36:23 am »
I was really sad that I couldn't make the shoot, but the Cosplay Contest was going on, and I had friends that I wanted to support.

But I was Resistance Caitlyn for a lot of Day 1 and 2. I saw a few League cosplayers and you all were so awesome! I'll definitely be bringing Cait to Sakuracon.
check out my facebook page!! www.facebook.com/macnleecosplay

Offline SubzeroIceMan3

• Cabbit
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2013, 07:42:57 pm »

aww shucks thank you! It was such a last minute decision and I have no idea how my friend and I finished mostly everything >.> We're hoping for spin mechanics for Kcon 2014, but we'll see!

Your Xerath made me so happy and like everyone said, it takes true dedication to hot glue things to yourself! Hopefully see you at a future con, maybe in League cosplay again? ;D

Well needless to say you were amazing so I can't wait for next year to see some spinning axes. I'm hoping to possibly do Vi next year but I really only want to cosplay her if I can make actual working fists with smooth articulation and all that.