Author Topic: 2014 Cosplay Progress Thread  (Read 631056 times)

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
Re: 2013 Cosplay Progress Thread
« Reply #350 on: July 02, 2013, 08:23:10 pm »
Not to be a nay sayer, but be sure to check to see if these would be allowed in con space, it might be up to the hotel, the park tho no prob
Oh no, we've already thought about that. If he isn't allowed in with those it'll be disappointing, but we'll work around the schedule and stuff. His head was already problematic enough last year and it won't be any easier this year, so we're going to go all out even if he has to wear it only for short periods of time. : )

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #351 on: July 02, 2013, 11:41:58 pm »
Stilts are usually allowed so long as you have someone to watch where you're going and are careful. It's the head that you would probably have to take off due to security inside the buildings.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #352 on: July 04, 2013, 02:13:47 am »
My Android 18 is almost done.  The under shirt, belt buckle and boots are on the way but here's what I got so far:

http://goo.gl/ClDFa

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #353 on: July 04, 2013, 03:55:52 am »
That looks really good, zeal! ^^

I just bought some more fabric. I had the wrong kind for the skirt. So I had to get some different fabric. Right now was good, cause all the fabrics I need were on sale 50-60% (twill & interlock knit). I also got some more thread that I needed and some red for the pouch- though I'm still not entirely sure I'll use the red.

Tomorrow I'm going to make a test buckle for the straps to make sure the material is correct and behaves how I want.

I got the buttons gesso'd and painted and some more straps done for the jacket. But everything is coming along great~ ^^
Kumori'15

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #354 on: July 04, 2013, 11:00:19 am »
Stilts are usually allowed so long as you have someone to watch where you're going and are careful. It's the head that you would probably have to take off due to security inside the buildings.
I didn't see stilts mentioned in the con  rules specifically, but it does say that the hotel gets final say on what's allowed.
I bet you could email then or maybe the hotel liaison with pictures and ask ahead of time, that way you can plan better.  The hotel is pretty accommodating.
just thinking about it I would recommend wording it like platform shoes vs stilts, as the look more sturdy then stilts. 
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 11:04:17 am by superjaz »
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #355 on: July 04, 2013, 02:10:35 pm »
just thinking about it I would recommend wording it like platform shoes vs stilts, as the look more sturdy then stilts.
That! Thank you! I couldn't think of anything to call them besides stilts, but I felt weird saying it. Thank you. : ) When they are completed we'll give the staff a holler.

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #356 on: July 04, 2013, 06:09:03 pm »
The Cutie Mark Crusaders had a photoshoot today!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #357 on: July 04, 2013, 08:30:39 pm »

Kyoko Sakura update:[/size]

Eh, not extremely proud of this shot, but I had little time to get it in.
[/color][/size]Anyway, Got my hoodie today (actually it arrived at my moms yesterday, but I picked it up today). Gonna be painting the strips on the hem, cuffs, and inner hood.

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3404454/
[/color]

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #358 on: July 05, 2013, 10:09:52 pm »
Woo! Ordered my wig and tie for Rainbow Dash and a blue hat for John! I feel great making actual progress =w=

I will be going to various stores today (mainly Walmart and Goodwill *cough*)for everything else. All I need to do is buy a lab coat for Rainbow (my dad said they had em at a local uniform store so I'm gonna compare prices with that and online), foam for her wings, and felt for her ears. For John, I still need to buy shirts to cut and sew for his jacket and a Styrofoam ball for a Pokeball ^^
Good News and Bad News.
Bad news is I can't go to Kumoricon the whole weekend because of costs and drivers ed.

GOOD NEWS is that if I can raise enough money I can go for Saturday all day as Espurr (Pokemon X/Y)
Hope to see you all then! <3

Offline Wombatery

• Oni
    • Facebook
    • My tumblr
« Reply #359 on: July 06, 2013, 01:20:09 am »
Ordered my paint and wig for Amethyst, still have to find a red wig I like for skyla then sew the straps up and fiddle with the clothing (dye job is really not good oops) then I make the gem for amethyst's chest and they should both be pretty much done. (o^o'")
Kcon 2014:
Skyla (Pokemon b/w)
Amethyst (Steven Universe)

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #360 on: July 06, 2013, 10:45:39 pm »
About 90% done with my jacket for John! I just need to add the other sleeve and paint the yellow on. I also started painting the first coat of paint for his Pokeball. I just need to let it dry, paint a second coat, glue the ball halves together, and add the final paint detail!

Not much was done for Rainbow Dash today, except her prop. I decided to buy a small glass bottle and fill it with rainbow colored sand (it's supposed to be a rainbow sample). I colored the sand with food coloring except for the red, which was hard since i ran out of red food coloring. So I mixed acrylic paint with water for a dye, but that just made it look pink. Oh well. It's now a pink, yellow-orange, green, blue, purple sample xD
Good News and Bad News.
Bad news is I can't go to Kumoricon the whole weekend because of costs and drivers ed.

GOOD NEWS is that if I can raise enough money I can go for Saturday all day as Espurr (Pokemon X/Y)

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #361 on: July 07, 2013, 02:46:47 am »
I don't have much to update with other than I've been messing around with the shrink film for maths and shrinkage. I still have to make 2 more buckle things cause of course, I made the ones I thought I made right, too small. *cries*

I was confident though to make the necklace charm as large as I wanted. It turned out on the smaller side of what I was hoping for in terms of width, but it's fine like it is ^^

Kumori'15

Offline You-friend-Sushi

• Cabbit
« Reply #362 on: July 07, 2013, 02:23:16 pm »
My ninetales cosplay is almost complete. I just need to attach the decoritive string to the sleeves and make a fur stole to hide the straps of my tails. The tails need to be recolored and renforced once again but this time I have stronger thread and a better needle to work with. The only thing about her cosplay is the darn top. JSADJDHHDAANJDDBSAHVAUCHAHAWDH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I had grabbed a novice pattern but it's actually intermediate and the instructions make no sense x-x Anyone worked with a burda 7083 pattern before?

On the other hand, I'm starting to work on senbonzakura luka and sandplay luka again. Senbon I just need to fox the shoes and attach another snap to apron, and sandplay luka I must fix what I started, sew the sleeves, remake the headdress chain and break in shoes. Also figure how to stlye the wig which I have an idea on already.
I typo'd my name. It's Your-friend-Sushi. Pleased to meet you. C:

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #363 on: July 07, 2013, 09:50:04 pm »
My ninetales cosplay is almost complete. I just need to attach the decoritive string to the sleeves and make a fur stole to hide the straps of my tails. The tails need to be recolored and renforced once again but this time I have stronger thread and a better needle to work with. The only thing about her cosplay is the darn top. JSADJDHHDAANJDDBSAHVAUCHAHAWDH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I had grabbed a novice pattern but it's actually intermediate and the instructions make no sense x-x Anyone worked with a burda 7083 pattern before?
I've never worked with the pattern itself, but i looked it up and its kinda like a wrapped tunic dress right? The dresses on the front are greenish?
I suggest (if the pattern didn't cost too much) to go get a different pattern, one for a robe or a wrapped kimono style shirt and then just add length if you want it to be like a dress. If not, then just shorten and take in some of the areas with the robe pattern and you have yourself a wrapped style shirt. You may even want to take a trip to your library and see if they have any kimono sewing books. I have one that my grandma uses to make me my kimonos and its great, with easy to read instructions. You may even want to just get a size larger than you wear shirt in the right color, and alter it to make a shirt like how you want. I'm not really a seamstress, but it seems like you may want the easiest possible pattern to go by, and in my opinion, a kimono pattern without the length or the sleeves would be perfect.
If none of this made any sense, just disregard it lol

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #364 on: July 07, 2013, 11:15:05 pm »
I don't know if your mind works like this.. But you could get a large t-shirt and cut it to open the way you'll want the kimono top to open and then baste up the sides for where you'll want your seams to be, or where it'll go over itself.  Then just trace that onto paper (make 4 pieces, 2 front and 2 back) and then add seam allowances and sew up the seams.
Actually when I made the jacket  for the costume I'm working on, I used a tanktop that fits me without needing to stretch and traced it onto paper I had taped together. Then I just kept adjusting it's lines until they looked and measured right. The arm holes were the hardest, but I did get it to work finally.
Kumori'15

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #365 on: July 09, 2013, 02:38:41 pm »
Well sadly due to financial reasons Deunan Knute had to be put on hold till next Kumo.  So I will be bringing back Desert Punk..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=200208373442664&set=a.200208363442665.46298.153515391445296&type=3&theater

I also decided to throw together a Pam Poovey cosplay from Archer.  :)  got the wig, the dolphin puppet.....come one goodwill gods and smile upon me so I can find a good match for her outfit.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 02:42:02 pm by Drauska »

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #366 on: July 09, 2013, 04:42:24 pm »
Well sadly due to financial reasons Deunan Knute had to be put on hold till next Kumo.  So I will be bringing back Desert Punk..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=200208373442664&set=a.200208363442665.46298.153515391445296&type=3&theater

I also decided to throw together a Pam Poovey cosplay from Archer.  :)  got the wig, the dolphin puppet.....come one goodwill gods and smile upon me so I can find a good match for her outfit.

YAY!!!  I just started watching that on Netflix!
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #367 on: July 11, 2013, 05:17:26 am »
I'm almost done working on the top half of this costume ^^ I spent too much time working on this waist-belt, but it's all done and I like it's finished result.

Kumori'15

Offline RoriLei

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #368 on: July 11, 2013, 12:25:57 pm »
So close to finishing both my cosplays! Just need to finish the legging, an arm band, the headband, kunai, and fanny pack type thing for my Ino cosplay. Also in need of a fake earring for it. And I just need a white tank top, black bandanna, and swords for Zoro.
Kumoricon 2014: Possibilities - Female Rock Lee (Naruto). Female Mako (LoK). Poison Shroom Toadette (Mario). Hawkeye (Marvel). Vaporeon (Pokemon). Izzy (TDI). Maskless Deadpool (Marvel). Jubilee (Marvel). Pacific Rim character.

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #369 on: July 11, 2013, 03:29:01 pm »
My tie and hat arrived in the mail yesterday!!! <3

Unfortunately for the tie, it's darker than I thought D: But I'll just have to deal with that.

I finished the ghost slime outline for John's hat! For visually drawing it from reference, it looks all right I guess x) I just need to color/paint in the green, which means I have to either find my green marker or spend money on green paint =-=
Good News and Bad News.

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #370 on: July 11, 2013, 09:22:21 pm »
My swords are in the process of the handles being painted. I got the criss-cross pattern carved into one and paint on it. Tomorrow I will do the other. I should also have the bike levelers tomorrow so I can add those. This weekend I will put fiberglass down on the blades to give them strength and then one of the three parts of the 3D MG will be done! I will also work on getting the blades a little straighter x.x

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #371 on: July 12, 2013, 09:13:57 am »
I said it on FB, but your stuff is looking good, Nikki. Really excited to see you at con!

As for my progress, I am just waiting on things to get here. I ordered Baku's leather cap and goggles. Once they get here I will paint the goggle rims silver and begin the process of making some tapir/donkey-esque ears for to attach to the hat.

I still have essentially the entire costume ahead of me, but you have to start somewhere.

Oh, and I also am planning to make his sword out of expanding foam, craft foam and PVC pipe. Probably won't get to that until next week. After last year's trial run with expanding foam on Ward's harpoon, I feel this sword should probably be a slightly smoother project. I feel good about it.

It has a fun shape. I'm eager to get going on it.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 09:15:13 am by EveofAbyss »

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #372 on: July 13, 2013, 09:33:07 pm »
First update of the year :3 I'm starting stuff earlier this year so I can get everything done.

Spy: Dress has been ordered and will be here at the end of the month. I got the mask and supplies I need to modify it. Make up is already owned. Once I get the dress, all I'll need is the cigarette holder and to figure out shoes (I'm a size 11, 5'11" who doesn't wear heels much- if anyone has suggestions, lemme know >.<). The dress might have a non-detachable sparkly thing, so I might need to make a black waist wrap.

GlaDOS: Still looking for a black turtle neck. Once I get that, I'll get the supplies to modify my boots to make them thigh high Sailor Scout esc boots. Then I just need to finish the boots, add the Aperture symbol to the white shirt, and get some old cables for the back of the outfit.

Espeon: Espeon needs the most work. I've got the raw materials for the corset, but I need to sit down and make the thing, which will take about 12 hours of work, if not more. The wig is ordered and I have the materials for the accessories, but I'm short for the ears, face fluff, and tail. I found pants I can order, but I'm not sold on using cords (I wanted denim). I also have no idea for shoes, though I've gotten the make up figured out.

All in all, just a couple weeks of work left, then I can start on next years costumes. Just gotta get off my butt and do them xD
Kumoricon 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts 3, end game outfit)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
Keyleth (Critical Role, opening look)

Offline Kisa-chann

• Cabbit
« Reply #373 on: July 14, 2013, 03:54:59 am »
I'm almost done with my Jade cosplay! Got my wig I think two days ago and all I need to do is the skirt and shoes, and style the wig!
So this is what I have so far

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #374 on: July 14, 2013, 06:45:39 pm »
Welp, I have pretty much all of the materials I'm going to need for the cosplays I'm doing (besides some minor notions), and I have the pattern for Eternal Sailor Uranus all ready to go, I just need to start working. I'm hoping to get Uranus done by the end of this month so I can work on Shiro for August. I'm actually getting super pumped for con! Starting to get stressed though. lol
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)
-Cordelia (Fire Emblem Awakening)
-Marauder Ashe (League of Legends)
-??? Who knows what else. Probably a cosplay I can wear my glasses with.

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #375 on: July 15, 2013, 01:00:49 pm »
Finished my hat last night! *Woo!*I just need to paint my glasses for John and get the yellow-ness on his jacket.

Got my Rainbow Dash wig this morning! *WOO!!!* I need to style it a bit and such though, since it doesnt look very good how it's styled now x\ My coat should also be coming in either tomorrow or the next day so my fingers are crossed that it shall arrive soon!
Good News and Bad News.

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #376 on: July 17, 2013, 03:27:54 pm »
I've been holding off on posting my stuff in this thread but now the time has come!

Lux: Only have half of the chestplate done. May not get done by con (Worbla is expensive!!!)

Asuna (ALO): Done! :D I might be making "bare-feet" shoes for her though.

Lyfa (ALO): This is for my friend however I'll be wearing it first! Here's what it looks like on me so far. All that's left on that is the wings, the hair clips, the sword and a few small details on the jacket. However I will be making another Top, Corset and Belt so that my friend can wear it.

Sakura: AWESOME! xD This was a last minute decision that I made a week ago! I'm making Sakura for the cosplay contest with my friend WinryRockbell127 (I think that's the numbers xD) as Syaroan. It looks so awesome, but I'm gonna wait to share it. Just a little beading left for this one.

Idolm@ster: ..... All I've done is pattern it and work on my wig. I'm making like 8 of these for my group.... Wish me luckk......

daskrgnawrhaoigrjrnbaeiporjbadifnb 6 WEEKS adkghwrbaofebaepojm!
Kumoricon 2014: Pearl - Sakizou. Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon. Undine Asuna - SAO. Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #377 on: July 17, 2013, 06:26:21 pm »
My wig and glasses came for Joe~
'16 Cosplay
Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul) // Magic!Betty (Adventure Time)

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #378 on: July 17, 2013, 06:33:53 pm »
I finished 99% of the skirt last night @.@ I just have to sew on the black things for the top, and make belt holders and sew those on. Other then that, it's done.
Kumori'15

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #379 on: July 18, 2013, 12:26:18 pm »
So... I have a secret cosplay that I just started. Yesterday. Oops.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #380 on: July 18, 2013, 04:39:26 pm »
What do you all think of my Kyoko Sakura cosplay?
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3410663/
Obviously it's not a good picture, can't do much in the hellpit called "my room" lol but yea..

Offline You-friend-Sushi

• Cabbit
« Reply #381 on: July 18, 2013, 05:44:54 pm »
Dem Boots! <3 You look wonderful!

Got my silk "fire" fans today for my ninetales, Sakura, super happy. I meant to take a picture of after I had steamed them but you'll just have to settle for the one, sorta wrinkly picture I got. [I did not make these..this.. them.] I need to sand the handles a little bit and put some fray check on the ends as it already has started to fray a bit.

Other things I still need to do for Sakura is make her top, which I'm a little nervous on starting. Make the crest to hide the tail straps and wait for my ears to come in the mail. I made a pair of ears already, but these looked nicer @u@ and I can use them to make my own later. Wig needs to be trimmed and then that is it o3o I can't wait to see it done.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #382 on: July 19, 2013, 10:44:49 am »
My Sailor Neptune shoes have been ordered (Thank you, Tranny!), and now I need to look for all of my costume parts.  I'll probably do that Saturday morning or Sunday evening.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #383 on: July 19, 2013, 11:30:25 am »
Leather pilot cap arrived, so now I have to add some stitching to that, make and attach some tapir/donkey ears, and that part will be done!

I also have to make his sword. These are my goals for next week. Make hat. Make sword. I think this can be accomplished.

Also, two questions. Does anyone have any suggestions of good places to get leather (belt-like leather)? I need a lot of leather for Baku, and I also am going to have to color my beard. Does anyone have experience coloring brown/black hair without bleaching it first? I need to color my beard pink, but don't want to actually bleach n' dye it so much as temporarily paint it. Hopefully that makes sense. Any tips? Thanks, everyone!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 11:39:33 am by EveofAbyss »

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #384 on: July 19, 2013, 03:14:43 pm »
To be honest, you can get leather belts at Goodwill you could probably repurpose. Probably cheaper than buying actual leather, idk though.

As for the beard, you could find pink hair chalk? It's temporary, washes right out, and should cover dark hair.
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #385 on: July 19, 2013, 08:58:10 pm »
Its not ideal, and any spray hair color company will tell you not to do it, but you should try the pink hair color spray that people use on Halloween. Just make sure you cover your mouth and nose before doing it. Or spray it into a bowl until you get a good puddle of it and then paint it on and comb it through a few times. That has worked for me when using it on my brother.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #386 on: July 19, 2013, 09:51:40 pm »
Almost done with Kairi. Dress was commissioned, but yea:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3411147/

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #387 on: July 20, 2013, 09:17:11 am »
Also, two questions. Does anyone have any suggestions of good places to get leather (belt-like leather)?

I know that there USED to be a place along the Camas/Washougal border that did, but to be honest, I don't live out there anymore, and haven't for over three years.  I don't even know if they exist anymore or not...  This may be a stretch, but JoAnn's or Michael's might...

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #388 on: July 20, 2013, 12:46:31 pm »
Couple days ago my lab coat arrived C: And I think I'm just about done styling my wig for Rainbow Dash. Which means I'm JUUUUUST about finished I THINK. I'll need to do a dress rehearsal real quick for her to make sure I'm a-ok.

STILL need to finish John's jacket, but that's the only thing I really have to finish.
Good News and Bad News.

Offline You-friend-Sushi

• Cabbit
« Reply #389 on: July 20, 2013, 06:46:32 pm »
Guys... Guyz..... GUIZE!!

I FINISHED THE TOP~! Squee! Things need to be ironed but I'm done eue well, almost. Anyone know where to get bandages, or a wrap thing for making a cover for my camisole? o3o

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #390 on: July 21, 2013, 12:24:31 am »
I got boots today for Sasha so costume wise it is done. All that is left is to finish the 3D MG. I got very very close to finishing the swords today too. I just need to attach the cords. Tomorrow I will try to get a full body shot of the costume on.

I am quite happy with the way they are looking. If I have time I am going to smooth out the blades a little more. if I don't have time before Kumo I will do it after.

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #391 on: July 21, 2013, 09:26:58 pm »
Made the first layer of leotard for Uranus (mostly complete) tried it on and the white is SUPER sheer. SO I get to make another one. lol. I made the mistake of trying to serge the elastic into the leg holes. Protip: DON'T. Next one I'm definitely going to just zigzag them in. XP

Also made the paper pattern for Shiro's collar, ordered worbla, and got white mascara and eyeliner. Wig is on the way and red contacts will be ordered at the end of the month.
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #392 on: July 22, 2013, 02:51:10 pm »
School Uniform Stocking is so close to being done! I'm only missing the tie. And its really hard to tell, but the socks are blue and black stripes. XD

Offline Caceres

• Cabbit
« Reply #393 on: July 22, 2013, 03:38:26 pm »
finally got my costume inuyasha costume, tell me what ya think
Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Inuyasha-100%

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #394 on: July 22, 2013, 04:45:01 pm »
I HAVE CONTACTS AGAIN!!!  (...why can't I post my pic?  :'( )

Anyways, the shoes that Tranny ordered for me have shown up.  However, I can't fit into them.  From the way that they look, they are the correct "size," but they are way too thin... (why would a woman in 11's have thin feet...?)  Now all that I have to do is dig through my closet and find the Sailor Neptune pieces that are missing.

Offline You-friend-Sushi

• Cabbit
« Reply #395 on: July 22, 2013, 07:29:35 pm »
I heard that if you put a bag of water in your shoes, and then stick them in the freezer that it can stretch your shoes out a bit. I've never tried it before, but it might help.

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #396 on: July 22, 2013, 07:47:28 pm »
^That really only works for real leather shoes, unfortunately. :(

@Tanuki: DUDE THIS IS WHERE I KNOW YOU FROM. I'm the girl who keeps coming into your Joann's for Sailor Scout stuff. XD
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #397 on: July 22, 2013, 10:16:48 pm »
@Tanuki: DUDE THIS IS WHERE I KNOW YOU FROM. I'm the girl who keeps coming into your Joann's for Sailor Scout stuff. XD

AHAHAHA THAT IS AWESOME XD

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #398 on: July 23, 2013, 09:53:50 am »
I have heard of the bag theory, too.  Tranny sent me a link to a site that has multiple methods, as well.  I'll look around and see what I'll do later.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #399 on: July 23, 2013, 10:56:40 am »
I have heard of the bag theory, too.  Tranny sent me a link to a site that has multiple methods, as well.  I'll look around and see what I'll do later.
What are they made of? I have to stretch all of my shoes cuz I've got wide feet, and i may be able to help. I prefer the newspaper method for stretching heels though. Wet some newspaper and ball them up, stuff them into the parts you want stretched until the look like they're over filling. the newspaper will dry and expand and slowly stretch the shoes. Its worked for me.