Author Topic: Looking to start a mangaka group  (Read 2753 times)

Offline nikku5

• Cabbit
Looking to start a mangaka group
« on: September 03, 2012, 05:42:23 pm »
Hi all! My name is Nick and I am looking to start a group of people that are passionate about drawing manga. I have been drawing not that very often over the course of 3 years or so I believe, so I'm not that good. But it is one of my dreams to draw and make my own manga, and even start a small publishing company to share people's work with the world. So I wanted to start this group in order to find people are draw manga, and learn from each other.

Again, It doesn't matter the skill level, I don't care if you just started a week ago, as I said, I'm not that good myself, so I don't expect otheres to be the best in the world at drawing (lol). I just want to meet up with new people that want to draw, make this a cool, fun group where we can share ideas, theories, sketches or anything at all. This group I want to start is not just a one time thing, I'm hoping to start an actual group of people, that are fans, that love anime and manga, that love to draw and want to share their passion. Maybe it can be a monthly thing, then move into a weekly event, who knows. We'll have to see where all of this goes.

I live in the Portland area, throwing that out there for meet-up plan making of any sorts. I hope whoever reads this that enjoys drawing will consider this option, I believe if we can get a awesome group and work together, I know we can get many great things done.