Author Topic: Meet up of some sort?  (Read 2825 times)

Offline venicekind

• Cabbit
    • My Anime List
Meet up of some sort?
« on: August 08, 2012, 08:55:02 pm »
Hey there! I was just wondering if anyone possibly wanted to have a meetup of some sort during the con? I'll only be there the first 2 days though. One reason I'm coming to con is to hopefully make some friends that have the same interests as me since there's literally no one in my town that has similar interests as me. I have a really hard time making friends and I'm really shy but I'm hoping con will change all that! Just like most of you, of course I love anime. I also like gaming, Doctor Who, and Homestuck. Doesn't matter how old you are since the few friends I have now are older than me. I'm just hoping to make some friends I can talk about things with and to help me open up a bit. I'm also going to be at con by myself. I'm thinking maybe we could meet in the park next door and just hang out for a bit? Would be great if everyone could show up!

Offline Abe

• Sailor Scout
Re: Meet up of some sort?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 09:25:38 pm »
Are u gonna be Cosplaying? I'm also gonna be on my own for this Kumoricon D: I am gonna meet up with some other people their for a Sailor Moon photo shoot, but I would like 2 hangout :)
2019 cosplay

Offline venicekind

• Cabbit
    • My Anime List
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 09:29:02 pm »
Yup. I'm gonna be cosplaying as Taiga from Toradora in her sailor uniform. So pretty much the exact same thing as my avatar :P and that would be really great!

Offline Abe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 09:32:18 pm »
I've never heard of that anime before :/ I'll check out a pic sounds like a cool cosplay Though :D alrighty sounds good We hangout then :D
2019 cosplay

Offline DSaturn

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 11:35:47 am »
You should come to one or both of the picnics... http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=16995.0 Although, if your not going to be there the last day, I guess it'd only be the first...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 11:36:35 am by DSaturn »
Kumoricon 2013 The Phoenix Down Slackers will be cosplaying:

Offline venicekind

• Cabbit
    • My Anime List
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 12:39:52 pm »
I wish I could! But I probably won't be there on day 0 either.

Offline krazylilmeow

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 02:34:08 pm »
where are you from? I'm looking to make new friends as well and I live in Beaverton. I'm not sure if I'm going to the early meet up though.
FURRY CURRY!
Favourite Game: FF8
Best Current anime: DURARA!
Cosplay 2012: InuXBoku