Author Topic: help at getting at the door con badge  (Read 2330 times)

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
help at getting at the door con badge
« on: July 29, 2012, 02:08:10 am »
hey, i'm planning on getting my badge at the door im wondering what time would be best to get there to pick it up, like if lines would be easier, like earlier or closer to 1:00 or such,
also, can i get my con badge on zero day? just wondering
thanks for reading please help, thanks

Offline JRock

• Cabbit
Re: help at getting at the door con badge
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 08:22:02 pm »
My group went right when pre reg started last year, I think around 8 or 9, and it took us about 30-45 mins. Although, the lines do die down near the end of the day.

Also, the purpose of Day Zero is to pick up your badge so you don't have to waste time during actual convention hours. So yes, I'd recommend going.
KUMORICON 2k14
Thu - not going
Fri - Bro (Homestuck) if im not working
Sat - Asahi (Haikyuu!!)
Sun - GT!Karkat (Homestuck)
Mon - Eren (SNK)
Dances - Rin (Free!)

Offline That_Guy

• Sailor Scout
Re: help at getting at the door con badge
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 08:52:56 pm »
hey, i'm planning on getting my badge at the door im wondering what time would be best to get there to pick it up, like if lines would be easier, like earlier or closer to 1:00 or such,
also, can i get my con badge on zero day? just wondering
thanks for reading please help, thanks

Have you already pre registered or are you buying one at the door? If you have pre registered then yes you can pick up your badge at will call or check in with your badge if it was mailed to you on day zero.

If you are buying at the door then you are going to have to wait until we open on Day 1 to do that.

Times for registration for all days (including day zero) are still being planned out but we should have that out soon.