Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls series  (Read 2944 times)

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
The Elder Scrolls series
« on: June 26, 2012, 11:00:22 am »
This thread is dedicated to those of us who are into the Elder Scrolls series from the first one all the way up to (and including) Skyrim. I recnetly bought a copy of the Game of the Year edition of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I love the game, it's hard and at times frustrating but it's also fun. Just one word of warning this video game series is definitely NOT for kids. I ctreated this thread so those of us who are fans of the Elder Scrolls series anc come here talk about our progress in the game, and perhaps if anyone is having trouble offer up some suggestions.

-Chuckles sheepishly, sweatdrops, and rubs the back of my head.- And I do admit I have an ulterior reason for creating this thread. Well I'm having some trouble on Oblivion. I've decided to go as a custo class for my Redguard, a Mageknight, the problem is even with the Strategy guide from prima I'm having some trouble as my charcter keeps get overwhelmed by bad guys. Could anyone out there possibly suggest an order in which to do the quests, or at least give me some suggestuions what skills I should concentrate on and what I should channel skill points from my level ups into?

I'd really appreciate it. Enjoy the thread.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 07:40:25 am by Animeman73 »
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Griff_the_dragoon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 02:44:30 am »
since when did they name it the ekder scrolls???

China bound!!!

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
Re: The Elder Scrolls series
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 07:39:59 am »
OOps my bad I'll change the title immeadiately.
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.